• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Agnitio Ex Mach

Never forget the Empire of the Platypus
82 Badges
Sep 17, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
3C3F6D6354C95E74DEC2BFD55FD3218F7F6E85B6

There is such a thing as "love" , uknow.

She's got no lovers. Neither does he. Anyways by the time I got to play as the king, he wasted the subjugation CB on Sami, let another AI re-take territories that were rebelling, and drained the nation's manpower. I suppose this isn't so much as stupid marriage AI but stupid AI in general.

She's got no lovers. Neither does he. Anyways by the time I got to play as the king, he wasted the subjugation CB on Sami, let another AI re-take territories that were rebelling, and drained the nation's manpower. I suppose this isn't so much as stupid marriage AI but stupid AI in general.

Love can fade as a lone hog in the morning's fog.

I always get pissed when there are like 5 eligible princesses but my dynasty king members decide to marry clubfooted lowborns.

Some people may be into this stuff.

There is such a thing as "love" , uknow.

Is anyone complaining here that a ruler has a mistress? Marriages of the ruling class weren't primarily out of love, but for power; given the norms of the time, hence why male rulers often had a mistress and could get away with it.

Is anyone complaining here that a ruler has a mistress? Marriages of the ruling class weren't primarily out of love, but for power; given the norms of the time, hence why male rulers often had a mistress and could get away with it.

I am not arguing the point that AI is stupid , but programming something with so many variables would probably be quite a task.
AI was never a strong part of Paradox games , what you can do in CK2 tough is role-play , make something up , to calm your mind.

I am not arguing the point that AI is stupid , but programming something with so many variables would probably be quite a task.
AI was never a strong part of Paradox games , what you can do in CK2 tough is role-play , make something up , to calm your mind.
"And thus my ridiculously stupid neighbor-king has thus tried to send a fool to come up to me, pull out a dagger when my guards already circled and encased him, and say "I'm supposed to murder you. King Rogvird sent me." So I just walked right up to King Rogvird and slapped him to death."