• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

The_Unificator

Lt. General
20 Badges
Apr 30, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • 500k Club
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Magicka
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • 200k Club
  • Stellaris Sign-up
hi guys and girls

i write you because i am desperate (in a good way) to play this game:), i have heard a lot of good things here and i want to try it, but sadly i dont have money to buy it in Gamersgate or Steam, so i turn to you my fellow paradoxians for help, ¿anyone of you have an unused copy of the game?.

i hope you can help me, thanks in advance

Tell us what you think of the demo. :)

Tell us what you think of the demo. :)

is very nice, a great improvement over EU2, but sadly i can only play 30 years:(, now i am more desperate to play the full game:)

i dont have words for thank you for this kind gesture my friend:), i just send you the request, my username on GG is the same as here.
Sent the game.

We shall now expect more For the Glory activity around here from you. ;)

Sent the game.

We shall now expect more For the Glory activity around here from you. ;)

i am planning an AAR, what i go to begin once i finish my Victoria Revolutions AAR with Poland, it will go parallel to my Sword of the Stars AAR, which i will resume once i finish the Vicky AAR.

i promise i will dedicate the AAR to you Jayavarman, is the least i can do to thank you for the gift:)