• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Yoroii

Sergeant
70 Badges
Dec 10, 2012
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Hey guys :)

There is an achievement called "Russkaya Pravda", where you have to create Kingdom of Russia as a Slavic Russian, here are some questions about it:

a) can I do it as Rurik/Dyre? I know that they (or their descendants) one day become Russian/Slavic
b) what certain kingdom do I have to create? Is it Kingdom of Rus, Kingdom of Ruthenia or the whole Empire of Russia?
c) if I can't do it as Rurik or Dyre, which tribe is best to do it? (and how to do it, since Rurik and Dyre are so over-powered, I always get steamrolled by them)

Need to be Russian as your culture... no other type of Slav will do, just Russian

and it is the Kingdom of Rus specifically.

as for Rurik or Dyre... no idea... my guess would be that you'd need to have switched to Russian by the time you hit 'Create title'

Just be Rurik and hope for the event that makes you russian, or stockpile a ton of money for your heir, who I believe is already russian in 867.

Maybe it's just me but I could never turn Rurik's son Russian. Same with Dyre. Perhaps I simply had bad luck but I swear pre-made characters are much harder to convert. You're pretty much on a timer in 867 because Hungary will almost always try to subjugate you.

The event description is atrociously worded. You simply need to be Russian and hold the Kingdom of Rus to get the achievement. You don't need to create the Kingdom of Rus while being Russian. You can create it as a Norse and later, if an heir of yours is Russian and inherits, you will get the achievement.

Hmm. I thought it was creating the Empire of Russia. Not sure, but I got the achievement either way. Of course I created the Kingdom of Rus as a precondition to creating the Empire, so who knows.

# "Russkaya Pravda" - Create the Kingdom of Russia as a Slav.
RUSSKAYA_PRAVDA = {
possible = {
is_ironman = yes
}

happened = {
culture = russian
has_landed_title = k_rus
}
}

It's the Kingdom of Rus, not the Empire of Russia.

They didn't use bad grammar, they just worded it so horribly. They made it sound like you must be a Slavic pagan.
If the achievement worked the way it sounded, I would assume you could be a Slavic Pagan, or be ANY slavic culture, not just russian.