• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HlyRomanEmperor

Second Lieutenant
30 Badges
Jun 8, 2005
  • Victoria 2
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
Hey guys quick question (i apologize if this has been asked already)

Has anyone noticed with the new patch crusades being won but no land being transferred?

It looks like Jihads are working okay, i did not know if there was some new mechanic that i am overlooking.

Thanks in advance!

It also shows a victory if the cb becomes invalid. If the Crusade target is ruled by a kingdom that has its capital elsewhere (eg Fatimids) then all the vassals within the Crusade target could rebel and cancel the Crusade.

Naturally, this is ridiculous. What Crusades should do instead is attempt to take all heathen land, even if ruled by different rulers, within the target area. This would require revision of how cbs work, but would be worth it.

It also shows a victory if the cb becomes invalid. If the Crusade target is ruled by a kingdom that has its capital elsewhere (eg Fatimids) then all the vassals within the Crusade target could rebel and cancel the Crusade.

Naturally, this is ridiculous. What Crusades should do instead is attempt to take all heathen land, even if ruled by different rulers, within the target area. This would require revision of how cbs work, but would be worth it.

I think this is what happened,

from what i have seen there was no religion change just an end of crusade everything back to status quo lol i guess the knights just packed up walked out of Constantinople and turned the lights off