Dungeons and Gargoyles Bug Fix Request

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Trapfly

Morally Ambiguous Wizard
9 Badges
Oct 19, 2013
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Magicka 2
EDIT: This post is actually about the recent GARGOYLES AND DAEMONS DLC, not Dungeons and Daemons as I erroneously typed for the title. Please forgive my typo or lapse in judgment.

Salutations. I've noticed as of late that there are some serious bugs in the latest DLC. Firstly, the "I Brought a Knife to a Gun Fight" achievement appears to be broken. I attempted to earn it four times, but it still never activated, despite having fulfilled the requirements. Secondly, the boss fight against the adventurers has, well, malfunctioned about three times, once on normal, and twice on hard. During the battle, all the enemies either vanish, or fall through the ground, and so does my wizard. After this point, it is possible to kill yourself and respawn from the checkpoint, but this still makes it quite frustrating to earn two of the achievements. As a person who arrived at that battle with no deaths on hard mode, it irked me a bit. Still, it's a great level, and I hope you can all mend it soon. Please tell me if you're already working on the problem.
Thank you for your time, various staff members or forum users.

The achievement we know is not working properly, and we are looking into how to best address the problem.

The other problem is unknown to us however. Could you please make a proper bug report in the tech support forums complete with step by step instructions on how to reproduce it?

I also have been having a similar issue in Dungeons and Gargoyles. Both times I reached the battle with the adventurers, all would go well for a while. Then, my left speaker would cut out followed shortly by all the characters on screen disappearing. Some gameplay continues, I can still hear some effects going on. When I press keys to cast something, the icons in the lower left would highlight, but very slowly. I had to close Magicka from the desktop.

I also have been having a similar issue in Dungeons and Gargoyles. Both times I reached the battle with the adventurers, all would go well for a while. Then, my left speaker would cut out followed shortly by all the characters on screen disappearing. Some gameplay continues, I can still hear some effects going on. When I press keys to cast something, the icons in the lower left would highlight, but very slowly. I had to close Magicka from the desktop.

Are you using USB connected speakers or headphones? Please try unplugging them if so (if the problem persists).