• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe, Paradox just recently published two unit pack DLCs for it, but don't know if they have anything else planned.

It's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, baked with a fluffy crust of WTF?!

I think it still have support, but becouse EU 4, and CK 2 are far more profitable( more active players) , MotE have now very low priority for patches ,dlc or expansions.

Hmm . . . without King on-board, and with so little forum activity (compared to the Rome forum) this game may be going the way of the Dodo, which is a pity since it looked awesome during development.

I posted my empire on the post your empire thread 5 months ago. I am still the last entry :(

If this game got an update or dlc or expansion I would definitely play again. It's still one the best combat systems of most Paradox games, it just needs some balancing.

Game has very good qualities, and I like it. I am a secoind wave buyer (aka ait for sales).

As a french, I won't play english é&"'é&"' . Bu tI won win France, and now I try with Austria, which is harder.

What I would like
* Better units varierty and relative balance (possible through mods)
* More active community/forum
* Improved sea balance. Which could come from the spawning of "late" admirals mid-game, or a chance for one of your admiral to get a +1 to a stat everytime you launch a 1st rate ship of the line.