• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(721366)

Corporal
1 Badges
Apr 3, 2013
  • Cities in Motion 2
Dear CO,

it's good to know that you regularly show your presence in this forums, answering questions for the community.
On the other hand we did not have any further updates since months. There are also no announcements for DLC's bigger than vehicles and landmarks. Do we have to worry that there are any difficulties with continuing the development CIM2? You are surprisingly quiet concerning your future plans for CIM2...

You mentioned, you have discussed your plans with paradox. Have those meetings been positive for you?

It would be great to get some answeres, because i am really looking forward for exciting new content. You did make a superb job with CIM2, and it would be fantastic to get european buildings f.e., new infrastructures and so on!

Last edited:
Unfortunately there's nothing specific I can tell you at this point, since Paradox handles the announcements (it's their job as a publisher). However I don't think it's wrong of me to tell that we have gone forward with the discussions and that there will be new content (awesome stuff!) coming later. The dates are not nailed down yet, so I can't say at this point when we'll have official news for you. Colossal Order is working hard developing things for Cities in Motion 2 and these things have been requested by the community :)

Please be patient with us!

However I don't think it's wrong of me to tell that we have gone forward with the discussions and that there will be new content (awesome stuff!) coming later. The dates are not nailed down yet, so I can't say at this point when we'll have official news for you. Colossal Order is working hard developing things for Cities in Motion 2 and these things have been requested by the community :)

I want to love the ladies working at CO, when they say that:wub:
and
pats to the men..:cool:

Awesome! I love you, CO! :wub: Can you give us a little hint what the requested things are? For example if it's been requested since launch or just recently. Or just tell us if the new things are "code" (adjusting gameplay) or "models" (new buildings). I'm really curious and can't wait :rolleyes:.

Awesome! I love you, CO! :wub: Can you give us a little hint what the requested things are? For example if it's been requested since launch or just recently. Or just tell us if the new things are "code" (adjusting gameplay) or "models" (new buildings). I'm really curious and can't wait :rolleyes:.

Paradox will make the announcements, us devs will stay silent coding and modelling.