• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like it's not gonna happen today?
At least not on steam?

I've read that DD a few times. It never specifically says that the Customizer is coming out today. It says the patch is coming out "next week" which has already happened, but it doesnt specifically say that the Customizer will come out at the same time. Obviously since they talk about them both together in the same DD you would think that they would come out at the same time, but it doesnt say that....
Doubt not the power of Paradox.

Doomdark said:
enoofu said:
Is the Customization DLC coming out on the 13th also?
Yep
Straight from the Change Log thread.

I think this is more of a Steam issue than a Paradox one. It's intended to come out today, whether Steam got that memo or not is the question.

That's strange though because everything else being released by paradox has already been released on steam. EUIV, the CKII converter and the new patch. It's all available. Just not the customizer.

I can't see the Customization Pack listed on Steam, GamersGate or Amazon. I'm assuming Paradox were the ones who pushed the release back, especially since they aren't commenting on why it isn't available yet.

Nooooo. I was going to use the customiser to change the name of my kingdom before converting to EUIV :(

Guess I'll hold off on EUIV until tomorrow.
You can change title names anyway. Go to the landed_titles.txt file, and just add cultural names for your titles. I renamed England Britannia if held by a Roman, and it carried over to EU4.

I've been awaiting this customizer for an hour or two

i think ill just play kerbal space program or something till it comes out