The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A pretty successful reformation.

j8ngaz2.jpg

Wait; why's Utrecht not in this coalition? They're in EVERY Coalition.

Although Ulm is almost as bad. Why do Ulm/Oldenburg/Utrecht literally join every single coalition.

And Münster. Münster is that guy who will cry at the emperors lap till you get facerolled by all North German States+France+Spain+Universe. I really can't understand how serious he takes coalitons. In my Theodoro game, when I invaded East Frisia for Empire Ticket, he joined the coalition. He never left it...

If people could stop posting their custom nations here that would be great. We have this one guy posting 100 pictures of their same custom nation (you know who you are) where there is absolutely nothing strange.

IMHO, this thread is for posting weird happenings under normal circumstances, ie. A real game. Weird things will happen with custom nations.

Sorry to be that person, but lets put this thread back into its glory days of actually weird things happening, like that GIANT Bukhara, and migrating Poland.
Timurids just reformed in my campaign as well. Strangeness indeed.

People can post whatever the hell they want to here if they believe it fits the topic of the thread (and I am sure moderators would also agree with it looking from an objective point of view). Thank you very much for the concern, though.

I barely see Alsace become significant in my games. And that Bar too, even though it looks like they only took 2 provinces and how that Teutonic Order is winning against Lithuania and Poland (if the PU happened).

That hamburg, I've NEVER seen them get past two provinces. That is a winner.

Lucky nations is off, Teutonic order has a fair chance then, plus I beat up Poland pretty bad when I was buffering my Crimea Marche's border with Lithuanian land.

You can also see in the picture, my own border with Poland and Lithuania, I chipped a few Ruthenian provinces off for my own along the way when I gobbled up Moldavia and Hungary.

Lucky nations is off, Teutonic order has a fair chance then, plus I beat up Poland pretty bad when I was buffering my Crimea Marche's border with Lithuanian land.

You can also see in the picture, my own border with Poland and Lithuania, I chipped a few Ruthenian provinces off for my own along the way when I gobbled up Moldavia and Hungary.

Fair chance? Not really; usually in my games (I play lucky off almost exclusively) they still get killed early. Sometimes they crop back up later when the PLC explodes on itself.

y8BQef0.jpg

It might be a little hard to tell from this screenshot; but the War of the Roses just fired.

Thing that makes this strange?

It's the second time. First time the War was lost and Cornwall popped out [Which I quickly used as a foothold]. Also Ireland is united in 1460.

dqw5mNX.jpg

I thought Byzantium lost those cores to prevent giant Byzantium spawning from revolts again.

Also; Sunni Byzantium. [Only for them to nearly instantly fall to Orthodox rebels and change back to Orthodox]

Last edited:
Ahhh Sunni Byzantium, now there's something I wanna try :D

If you do, you're probably best getting Ottos down to a few provinces and giving them Constantinople to get it to change religion for you & get the tax boost. Then again, you're better off not going Sunni at all...

Burgundy is now the first european tribe and is migrating through the HRE:
NxNoa90.jpg

...and Danzig formed Prussia:
mqPivOd.jpg
Wait, Niedersächsisch? Is that a mod or is that actually the German localisation of Hannoverian?

Now if you wanna be realistic attack and kill all innocent natives in this province because that's their fault their curse pagan primitive untermensch let's burn villages steal all their wealth and hunt down families because what average conquistador would do.

Now if you wanna be realistic attack and kill all innocent natives in this province because that's their fault their curse pagan primitive untermensch let's burn villages steal all their wealth and hunt down families because what average conquistador would do.

It's probably more likely they would just move back through the 'colonized' land since they wouldn't even know Portugal now owned it. But yours works too, I guess.