• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A small problem I encountered as UK is that France for whatever reason decided that it is better to declare war on Germany in 1936 on its own,and drag me along.I actually reloaded the game as France and forced a non aggression pact with accept all.I have everyone can declare war set to on.Perhaps there should be an event to force AI France not going around starting WWII on its own(this happened after the re-occupation of Rhineland)?

A small problem I encountered as UK is that France for whatever reason decided that it is better to declare war on Germany in 1936 on its own,and drag me along.I actually reloaded the game as France and forced a non aggression pact with accept all.I have everyone can declare war set to on.Perhaps there should be an event to force AI France not going around starting WWII on its own(this happened after the re-occupation of Rhineland)?

I think it is working as designed. If France wasn't a democracy ( and hence having no belligerence requirement to DOW ) it would have declared war on Germany in 1936 thus ending German aggression right from the start.

I think it is working as designed. If France wasn't a democracy ( and hence having no belligerence requirement to DOW ) it would have declared war on Germany in 1936 thus ending German aggression right from the start.

Yes but France is a democracy and I don't think they would just drag the British along...perhaps it would make sense if they abandoned the allies first.
But this is plain annoying,I haven't even finished building my factories,let alone make the army capable of fighting Germany.

Yes but France is a democracy and I don't think they would just drag the British along...perhaps it would make sense if they abandoned the allies first.
But this is plain annoying,I haven't even finished building my factories,let alone make the army capable of fighting Germany.

So then "disable democracy can declare war" option ? You will go to war more or less historically, why do you need that option ?

The event "Chinese army" keeps popping up for the UK-liberated Abyssinia almost every day. Somebody else have already mentioned that the event about Chinese council fired for Czechoslovakia.

EDIT: Playing as USSR, some event moved mobilization slider by 1 to the left. As a result I could not mobilize - ever. Not even a partial mobilization. I was stuck at professional army = 7 without receiving any manpower and I could not launch general mob at zero manpower.

I fired partial mob via console after 3 months of Barbarossa (Stalin took a bit longer to wake up lol). Hopefully, general mob will work fine as soon as manpower drops to zero again.

The event in question is probably something not present in the original WiF and I guess it must have fired before Danzig because I also was not able to mobilize during the Winter war.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in help us creating mini-mods out of this mod? Our idea is to create sub-mods for other countries (for USSR and Japan/China, for example) with the use of our existing events and special units? Considering the fact that both Hirz and I are very busy these days, any help is more than welcome.

Aleksandar

Hey guys! I´ve just found the error for my latest version to crash all the time....

So I will release a new version very soon. The gfx has totally been redone. Events and texts will be polished as well as the latest wif events will be included. Moreover, I integrated a Kurt Student Tech team and now I focus on the problems you have mentioned...
If you have found any bugs, please tell me!

Hi again Hirz.First of al will I thank you for a very good mod i really like to play it.Mostly i play as Germany because i think they have the best generals.What i wonder is if you can make an german division like the 700 number divisions stronger then the milisia but
weaker then the common infantery division.When you start Barbarossa it is a waste to have 1939 infantery for opucation.Excuse my bad english and probably not corect spelling.Have a good day.

Hey guys! I´ve just found the error for my latest version to crash all the time....

So I will release a new version very soon. The gfx has totally been redone. Events and texts will be polished as well as the latest wif events will be included. Moreover, I integrated a Kurt Student Tech team and now I focus on the problems you have mentioned...
If you have found any bugs, please tell me!
does this mean that the intellegence tab crash will be fixed? - the same problem occurs with the Wif 2 all in one mod pack

unfortunately not! So far I was not able to find the issue!
Guess we will have to live without it, brilliant mod i must say. The only thing i use intel tab for is figuring out enemy numbers of ships/convoys division strength ect but guess can just cheat and load up as them to find that out.

The bugs I have encountered playing as UK:
-An ai event giving me free units fired(you can keep this one:))
-Abyssinia gets the chinese army event
-I also found a decision called IRA Bombing camapaign,which I made the mistake of firing,WAD?
-The Soviets keep getting an event called Elimination of Second Defense Line I think I saw it two or three times
-An event about the Italians marching in Middle East fired without being at war with them(it gave free units among them 4 tank divisions)
-There is a weird thing going on with the propaganda campaign event of the soviets,the window is much bigger and the game log records tis as:Soviet Union went with We need this in
thre's nothing after it
-Last weird thing,the Japanese got the Siege of Sevastopol event(there was no barabarossa),also one of the Anglo American military conference events has no text(its first letters were:evt22227 I think I don't remember the rest)

Also happy to see that the Italians are putting up a good fight,who would have thought that the North African Front would be a challenge,nice.