• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

exin

Perras of Ubuntu
110 Badges
Jul 5, 2010
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Knights of Honor
  • King Arthur II
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
Greetings dear readers, I welcome you all to my second AAR. Unfortunately my first AAR came to an abrupt stop as I was using the dev test version of the mod, testing while writing the AAR. As you can imagine, like I should have, that version is always prone to save game breaks. So now I have prepared a secondary version of CK2 and of EK which I will not update with either Paradox patches or EK patches if they will break save game continuity.

This AAR will begin next week, and it will have at its center one of the more illusive characters of Tamrielic history, and that is Orgnum Roxares, Wizard King of Pyandoneia, God King of the Maomers, Father of the Sea Serpents, and the Bane of Alinor.

Given the fact that there is very little information about him, apart from his long age, immortality, and ancient origin, I will try to keep him focused on what is cannon known about him: his deep hatred for Altmers and his desire to rule unopposed over Tamriel.

Until it all begins, I await proposals, opinions, and what not :).

Table of Contents:

First Chapter: Ascension to Power
I. Rise of the Serpent God
II. The Storm before the Hurricane
III. Full circle

Last edited:
Good luck, and have fun. I have a big interest in maormers despite the lack of information about them.
I have a game with the Maormer Hegemony where I've just conquered all of Alinor but my king was rebel against Orgnum at first, and killed him and seized his coffer.

Good luck, and have fun. I have a big interest in maormers despite the lack of information about them.
I have a game with the Maormer Hegemony where I've just conquered all of Alinor but my king was rebel against Orgnum at first, and killed him and seized his coffer.

I have been studying them a bit since EK came out, and they are my favorite race. So in this run I will play on a few conclussions I have made from all the information I managed to gather.

Orgnum Roxares
(1st Morning Star - 3370)

"Hahaha, this is just perfect! The moment the Empire from Cyrodiil falls, my vassals rebel against me, forge their own kingdoms and destroy my armies. The situation is so absurd I cannot help but laugh, since I will be laughing with more satisfaction soon. Do these fools not realize who they are provoking? I am old enough to remember Aldmeris! I grow tired and sick of fools, all around me, all challenging me, mocking me for my failures, attempting at my throne and power! I Orgnum the Immortal, the Bane of Alinor, the Serpent God of Yokuda, Master of the Sea Serpents, and the once and future King of Pyandonea, swear that I will make the entire world pay for their insolence. I shall not rest until all races of Nirn bend their knee before me!"

rkQTQiD.png

Return to the Table of Contents

Last edited:
Jesus.... what have I begun. Soon these things shall rise up by the millions and cover the AAR forums like a stream of arrows, blocking out the sun.

All joking aside, very well done. I look forward to reading more!

So it is you we should blame when we all go nuts and make sheogorath the god of our planet?

Nice start btw! :)

So it is you we should blame when we all go nuts and make sheogorath the god of our planet?

Nice start btw! :)

Thank you, let's hope our Orgnum will last longer then in the lore!

I will only present pics with event if they are significant, I will try to put either 5 or 10 years of gameplay per AAR update. So I will focus more on describing the wars that take place, and fill in with appropriate screens :).

Thank you, let's hope our Orgnum will last longer then in the lore!

I will only present pics with event if they are significant, I will try to put either 5 or 10 years of gameplay per AAR update. So I will focus more on describing the wars that take place, and fill in with appropriate screens :).

Also, can you tell me how you made him playable? I'd like to play him myself

Also, can you tell me how you made him playable? I'd like to play him myself

He should be playable in the current release version of the mod. He is King of Pyrrahn.

Also, Orgnum has suffered 2 minor modifications since the original post, so I updated the screenshot with him.

Last edited:

II. The Storm before the Hurricane

King of Pyrrahn
(3369 - 3370)

In the year 430 of the Second Era, 3369 years since the dawn of the Merethic Era, in the 4th Millennium of my rule, my loyal armies fell in the jungles of Pyandonea to rebel forces lead by Lirgarlan Xertris, now King of Abbarbas, and Tanon Manyages, now King of Pontu. The incompetent generals that lost my armies were fed to the sea serpents as punishment for their failure. When I recovered and retreated from my capital in Abbarbas to Pyrrahn, I founded the Kingdom of Pyrrahn and gathered those still loyal and devout to me. The following year, 431E2, or 3370AME (After the Merethic Era) the Akaviri Potentate was murdered, and as a result the First Cyrodiilic Empire fell into shambles, sending Tamriel spiraling into chaos.

"Rebels and Heretics all of them! I grow tired of such insolence! A cycle is time enough, the time to strike back is at hand. Release the Serpents! We march north, the storm that I am about to unleash upon those who betrayed me will crush them like inexperienced sailors are crushed by the waves against the shores of Pyandonea. This is MY land, I AM Pyandonea, and the can be only ONE ruler of this land!"

Pyrrahnic War for Count Braln's claim on Tiguna: 1st Morning Star 3370 - 30th Rain's Hand 3373
"Those who do not worship me, have no gods to watch over them! Thus I degree!"

In order to strike at Alinor and then at Tamriel, Pyandonea needs to be unified once again. The first move I need to make is to strike north, at Count Cabrelas of Mantu. As an Orphidian, a heretic, he took advantage the defeat of my armies and declared himself independent. As orphidians contest our banishment, our exodus from Aldmeris and even the origins of the universe, they go against MY scripture, so normally, he had to be served a lesson. As for Count Braln of Khael, as a reward for his loyalty, and for ceding county of Pyrrahn to me after I was forced to abandon my capital at Abbarbas, I will press this war for his gain. He already is count of Khael & Cato Ydur, so this will bring him one more step towards that Duchy he wanted so much. Despite the fact that Count Braln is also a Orphidian, he proved his loyalty towards me by swearing his army to me, thus giving him a chance to redeem himself for his sins.

Before I began my campaign against Count Cabrelas, a golden opportunity showed itself to the east of my realm. So this war started off on a wrong foot, as I marched my armies east to face the Duchess Jansa of Kituna Vos. I left behind only a small band of mercenaries in Pyrrahn to prepare for Count Cabrelas's inevitable attack. Unfortunately the mercenaries were Bosmers, so after a series of defeats Pyrrahn was lost. My Coffer produced enough gold by that time to allow me to purchase a larger force of Bosmer Pirates, which in the Battle for Pyrrahn, managed to turn the tide in the last moment, giving me an upper hand for the moment. Following the retreating forces of Count Cabrelas to Khael, the Bosmer mercenaries while being in pursuit lost the battle, proving that only Maomers know and can fight in the jungles of Pyandonea.

Fighting a second war for the duration of the Mantu War has allowed Count Cabrelas, in the struggle for control of Pyrrahn to sack the city three times. Not that I care much, the real prize is Abbarbas, Pyrrahn is just a stepping stone for my return. But by the middle of Rain's Hand 3372, the Kituna Vos War was finished and my forces arrived from the east and engaged the tired Mantu army. This turned the tide in my favor definitely, the Mantu army being decisively crushed. And as if to sweeten the victory, in the aftermath of the battle for the liberation of Pyrrahn, Moonstone Deposits were found, giving a needed boost to restore the city after the many lost sieges.

By 30th Rain's Hand 3373, the Count of Ubuntu, another rebel, declared war on Count Cabrelas for the county of Mantu. Over in Abbarbas, Countess Lonena of Gondar rose up in rebellion to press my claim on Abbarbas. She was unfortunately defeated in the following year before I could send troop to reinforce her. She was executed soon after, and King Lirgarlan 'the Ugly' of Abbarbas turned his attention to Mantu as well, declaring his own war for the county of Mantu.

With my foces taking Tiguna and Roa, Count Cabrelas surrendered in the end. Thus with Count Braln's claim pressed, as a sign of devotion and loyalty, Count Braln converted to the one and true Pyandoneic religion. I do love it when they bend the knee in the end.

Pyrrahnic War for Count Argas's claim on Kituna Vos: 2nd Rain's Hand 3370 - 3rd Evening Star 3371
"There are only those who support me. Those who do not and who rise to challenge me will all end under my boot and in my dungeons. There is only the matter of when, not of if."

While preparing for the war with Mantu in the north, I took advantage of a situation to the east. The Rebel King Tanon of Pontu declared war in the first day of Rain's Hand 3370 against Duchess Jansa of Kituna Vos. Duchess Jansa, like Count Cabrelas, took advantage of the my defeat at the traitors hands and declared her independence. However, Count Argas of the island of Vos, right off the coast of Kituna Vos, rebelled against the duchess and swore his allegiance to me. As such hoping for a quick victory with the unwilling help of Pontu's armies, I declared war to replace the rebel duchess with my loyal vassal, Count Argas.

The campaign in the east began smoothly with the occupation of Hanar and Kituna while Pontu's armies routed the Kituna Vos forces. The war saw no battles only sieges, and as Hanar was given in exchange for peace to the King of Pontu, the was for the Duchy drew to a close end. With the fall of Sahul, Duchess Jansa surrendered and retired as Countess of Kituna, while Count Argas became Duke of Kituna Vos and raise the remained of his new duchy's armies to fight in the war against Mantu up north.

Pyrrahnic Civil War for Elective Monarchy: 28th Sun's Height 3373 - 14th Sun's Dusk 3374
"I am Immortal, ageless like the Daedra themselves! This serves no purpose other then to bolster my dungeons with your bodies!"

Shortly after the Mantu war was over, Duke Elaboran of Vallas came to me with a letter of demands. The first and most important one for him was that I would change the succession laws of Pyrrahn to those of a Elective Monarchy. When I refused, obviously, he stormed out of my throne chamber and as soon as he arrived in Vallas he rose his armies and challenged my rule over Pyrrahn. I hoped this would happen, because ever since my defeat he has been a thorn in my side, refusing to send many troops or contribute to the treasury. Many Maomers wondered what would be the point of an Elective Monarchy when I, the King, am Immortal, and only growing younger by the decade. At his 203 years, with both maimed ear and arm, Duke Elaboran must have gone mad.

The first battle of the war was the Battle of Varro, in the Duchy of Arcantys. My army of 1.500 earned a brilliant victory against the rebel army of 1.400, despite the many adventurers that joined Duke Elaboran. With my army having lost a third of its effective while killing off two thirds of the rebel army, I pressed the attack, pursuing the enemy into the county of Baga, Duchy of Vallas. The rebel army of Duke Elaboran was crushed eventually at Wega. I rushed to Vallas to press for a fast siege to end the rebellion as King Tanon of Pontu declared war for the county of Sahul in Kituna Vos.

Using the coffer to bolster my army with two small Maomer mercenary companies and another Bosmer company, I rushed my new forces to siege Baga to end the Pyrrahn Civil War. As the siege of Vallas was concluded, Duke Elaboran pressed for peace. He actually did it as soon as my loyal troops headed by myself surrounded his palace. Thus another war ended, and the rebel duke was put in shackles and sent to the prisons in Pyrrahn.

Pontian-Pyrrahnic De Jure War over Sahul: 25 Rain's Hand 3374 - 15 Midyear 3376
"A traitor's heart does not stop at the first stab in the back. No it yearn to stab again, to strike from behind as courage and honor have left such a heart a long time ago."

Taking advantage of the civil war in Pyrrahn, the traitor Tanon, King of Pontu, declared war against me, the One True King of Pyandonea, for the county of Sahul in the duchy of Kituna Vos. The first battle of the war was fought in Vallas, where King Tanon rushed his 1.700 army to catch me unprepared. As I finished the siege of Vallas, and forced Duke Elaboran to surrender, my army was challenged right the next day by the Pontu force. Unfortunately for the rebels, the mercenary companies arrived the day after, in the middle of the battle, boosting my forces to 2.400 soldiers. The war ended after six days, and it left the jungle outside of Vallas littered with corpses. The traitors lost almost 1.000 men, leaving them with a retreating army of 700, while I almost 1.200, leaving him with a pursuing army of 1.200.

With the civil war over, I focused on defeating the traitorous Pontu King, focusing on wreaking as much havoc in Pontu as possible, to weaken him for a future retaliation war. With my armies now unified I pursued the retreating Pontu forces into Hanar, in order to begin the process of exterminating the traitor army. As I pressed on and laid siege on Pontu, the traitorous King Tanon, feeling the sharp edge of my sword on his neck, surrendered as the royal armies encircled his capital, ending his dishonorable war for Sahul. After paying reparations in value of 80 gold coins, quite a sum, I retreated with my armies to rebuild my ranks with fresh levies to face off the King of Abbarbas, who also declared war for the county of Sahul.

Abbarban Conquest of Sahul: 11 Second Seed 3376 - 30 Sun's Dusk 3378
"More bodies to the slaughter? Come, please, be my guests, the vulture hunger for your corpses!"

Taking advantage of the Pontu-Pyrrahnic war, King Lirgarlan 'the Ugly' of Abbarbas, only a mere 187 of age, also declared war for the county of Sahul, competing with King Tanon of Pontu for the same prize. This happened soon after I gave chase to Tanon's forces into Pontu territory. Traitors even amongst themselves it would seem. I clashed my with King Lirgarlan in Sahul. His defending force of 2.100 soldiers faced me off and my army 2.650. My army was a combination of Maomer, Bosmer and even cursed Altmer soldiers. During the battle I lead the charge myself, routing their center. The battle lasted 12 days, and bu unfortunately it ended in a defeat. King Lirgarlan's army was composed only of Maomers, who knew how to fight in the mangrove swamps of Sahul, while my multiple race combined force had the disadvantage of half the men being Altmers and Bosmers unused to such terrain. With my army reduced to 1.200 men, I retreated to reorganize, and prepare to face the traitor army of 1.400 another day.

Unfortunately King Lirgarlan gave chase, earning another victory in Wega. Having no other choice, I emptied my coffers and recruited the last mercenaries that were available, since my armies have been crushed a second time. Such fury aroused in me that it made me more patient. I blamed my recklessness and overconfidence in the strength of my forces for these defeats. With the remainder of my forces gathered, I attacked the resting invading forced back in Wega. With a force of 1.200 men against the defending 800, I scored the first victory of the war with Abbarbas. Mu following victories while pursuing King Lirgarlan ended up in a gathering of prisoners, some of them turning out to be the leaders of the Maomer mercenary companies, whom joined King Lirgarlan in his war. They had been responsible of my previous defeats, as such they met the sharp edge of my blade as punishment, or daring to rise against me, their God!

With King Lirgarlan's own mercenaries routed, I regrouped my forces, dismissed the non-Maomer forces in my army, and marched on towards Abbarbas, to siege the capital of not only King Lirgarlan, but the former capital of Pyandonea itself. King Lirgarlan still confident in his forced lead the defense of Abbarbas himself, only to end up a prisoner after the siege was over. I swore that I would make the traitors kneel, so after a short 'private talk' with him, Lirgarlan's knees could no longer keep sustain his body in a upright position, forcing him to kneel in front of the Once and True King of Pyandonea! To add salt to the wound I made him pay me reparations in total of 76 gold coins as well.

Pyrrahnic Claim on Pontu War: 1st Evening Star 3378 - 27 First Seed 3381
"How does it feel when the world turns against you? Tanon, I come for your head, keep your neck clean as I want your skull to ornate my throne!"

Following my victory over both Pontu and Abbarbas and the fact that a vassal of Pontu launched a claim on the county of Cappado in Abbarbas, I finally pressed my long waited claim for the Crown of Pontu. The first of the traitors was about to fall. My Maomer mercenary companies struck before the Pontu forces had the chance to gather, and by the time the main army arrived, headed by myself, there was no significant force to face me anymore. It would seem that after the last war Tanon still hadn't finished licking his wounds. After the sieges of Akuna, Gaddu and Pontu, King Tanon had no choice but to surrender and retire to the rank of Duke of Pontu. Now with that war over and Duke Tanon of Pontu resting in my dungeons, some house cleaning was in order before the conquest of Abbarbas could begin.

Last edited:

III. Full circle

King of Pyrrahn
(3369 - 3382)

In the year 443 of the Second Era, 3382 years since the dawn of the Merethic Era, in the 4th Millennium of my rule, I began preparing my armies to deal with the last of the traitors, King Lirgarlan 'the Ugly' of Abbarbas. With most of Pyandonea back under my rule, my struggle to regain my High Kingdom of Pyandonea came to a close.

"I told them that they will all bend their knees to me in the end. They laughed, hiding behind their walls and armies. But I showed them how wrong they were, you do NOT mess with a GOD! And now I shall bring my DIVINE wrath upon the last of the traitors, and his skull shall lay down at my feet like all those who opposed me. When I reclaim Abbarbas, I shall reforge my throne out of the bones of my enemies, so all Maomers know from now till the end of time, that NO ONE challenges ORGNUM, LIVING GOD OF PYANDONEA! All shall realize I AM PYANDONEA, I am the WILL of the Maomer, and I am the only one who can give them the glory and power that was so wrongly taken from them by the Aldmeri! Soon this chapter will draw to a close, and the fires of deceit and rebellion shall die out."

Pyrrahnic Claim on Abbarbas War: 23rd Second Seed 3382 - 22nd Second Seed 3387
"Cover and hide my dear Lirgarlan, I need your skull and bones for my new throne! Let no one say I am not fair, you will still be in the Throne Room dear 'King'."

Riding the winds of my victory of Pontu, I decided that the time was ripe to strike at Abbarbas. Their armies I have crushed earlier during their attempts to take Sahul from me. Meanwhile my armies replenished as I suffered no great casualties in Pontu thanks to my two Maomer mercenary companies. So once again I marched my armies to lay siege to Abbarbas, my former capital.

Despite an Aipysurian revolt that began in Dinab, I decided to focus on Abbarbas before turning my armies to face the heretics. During the siege of Abbarbas I was dabbling in dark magic using some prisoners, formers soldiers of Lirgarlan, to test some theories. Suddenly a surge of power invaded me and a things became so clear as if a veil was lifted from over my eyes. I realized right there that I have finally crossed the line and attained the power and knowledge I needed to manipulate the dead. Finally I became a necromancer, at the expense of hundreds of traitors and heretics who flooded my dungeons. After this war I would pay the former King Tanon a visit, oh how much fun it will be to enthrall him into servitude.

As the war progressed I felt more and more pleasure with each siege and battle. In my mind I knew that I was become a warlord in my own right, just as I had to in order to finally subdue Tamriel. As the war progressed in my favor, I decided to take my armies and face the heretics. After the defeat of heretics in Rain's Hand 3385, I returned my forces to Abbarbas. Lirgarlan did not manage to gather a force strong enough to take his castles back, so I took advantage and went to lay siege on his remaining holdings. As I was laying siege on Omnia yet another rebellion started in Varro, but I decided to end the war with Abbarbas first.

King Lirgarlan eventually had no other choice but to surrender. After the official surrender my men dragged the now Duke of Abbarbas to the dungeons, awaiting the moment when I would decide upon his fate.

Pyrrahnic Aipysurian Revolt: 1st Sun's Height 3383 - 20th Rain's Hand 3385
"So they dare dispute my teachings, they dare debate on the fall and coexistence of Trinimac? Young fools, I MET Trinimac in person, and I liked him!"

It would seem that while I siege Abbarbas, Aipysurian Heretics raised an army to challenge me in Dinab. You see, these heretics brake openly and defy my established orthodox and Orgnumic view on life. They dare debate and doubt the fall and coexistence of Trinimac and the prohibition of ritual venoms. I once met Trinimac and I like him, yet these fools think they know more about him then me?

The fools thought they could attack me while I was campaigning in Abbarbas. At the siege of Cappado their army of 2.800 heretics struck my 2.400 men force, and they lost dearly. I did not give chase as the prize was the defeat of King Lirgarlan and not the defeat of these heretics. Afterwords they took Abbarbas and Acacyn by force, taking advantage of my need to reinforce my armies with fresh levies. I decided as the armies of King Lirgarlan were broken, I had enough time to focus on this heretic was and end their rebellion once and for all.

I charged the 2.000 mer strong heretic host with my army of 3.000 in Sahul. After crushing their forces I gave chase, bent on sending them all to Oblivion! During a second battle in Sehul, their leader, Merelan, was captured in battle. And with that his glorious rebellion ended.

Peasant Revolt for Varro: 1st First Seed 3386 - 10 Sun's Dawn 3388
"Like flies, they rise and buzz only to be squashed brutally later on. Such a pity for all those able bodies that could've served me."

As I was still fighting in Abbarbas a group of peasants revolted for the independence of the county of Varro. At the time I paid no attention to them as I had my eye on a greater prize. After the surrender of King Lirgarlan and my almost complete unification of Pyandonea. I rushed my armies to meet the rebels in Sahul. Their force of 3.200 peasants against my veteran army of 3.250. The result was not surprisingly my decisive victory. Eventually crushing their armies in Banta and ending their foolish rebellion.

With all wars settled, I took my time to revoke and retake the County and Duchy of Abbarbas, which have always served as my capital and personal holdings. Count Ordrin of Ubuntu did not even attempt to resist. As I moved back to Abbarbas to sit once again on my old throne, the Count himself arrived and asked for an audience. Humbly he bent the knee and declared his undying loyalty to me, thus bringing all of Pyandonea under my rule.

Other house cleaning actions were to swiftly execute the traitors Tanon and Lirgarlan. I decided on not raising their bodies, but instead I did order my carpenters to craft me a chair out of their bones and place it in my Throne Room, for foreign dignitaries to sit on. They should be thankful, they still retain some connection to the crown after all. My dungeons at this time being fairly full I decided to sell all the prisoners of my recent wars into slavery. Since they all ended up there being on the side that opposed me, it seemed like a sensible thing to do. How else would they learn to serve if not by forced life servitude?

Pyrrahn Conquest of Greenheart: 26th Last Seed 3395 - 2nd Evening Star 3399
"They thought me dead, they were wrong. I am the BANE of Alinor, but their time has not yet come. Valenwood, a stepping stone towards Alinor."

After 7 years of peace and internal house cleaning, the time to strike out has came. I cannot take Alinor at this time, but I can expand the borders of Pyrrahn further. Valenwood is a next logical step towards Alinor, and it will provide me with a distraction until I can gather the necessary amount of political support to reform Pyandonea.

Fortunately by the time I arrived, Greenheart was part of the war Falinesti began against Alinor for some island off the coast of Valenwood. With its armies occupied by Alinor forces in different battles in Falinesti, the occupation of Greenheart went without a problem. With the war for Greneheart finished, it was time to finally reclaim my crown of Pyandonea.

Last edited: