• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They are trying to land, it just takes longer than you might expect, possibly by a couple of months longer in fact. Another pointless and bugged patch and not a word in nearly three weeks since release. Devs I am not a serf waiting to be smited by thee, I am a long serving paying customer. But I will say this. I will not touch the next PDS project that you are involved with with a set of bilge tongs. Pathetic.

Is it moddable?
Yes it is. Quite simply change UNLOAD_SPEED = 1 to UNLOAD_SPEED = 10 in defines and you should be ok. Don't know if this will change your checksum and hence screw up multiplayer though. And won't fix the ship capture issue. Still, not the point is it.

Yes it is. Quite simply change UNLOAD_SPEED = 1 to UNLOAD_SPEED = 10 in defines and you should be ok. Don't know if this will change your checksum and hence screw up multiplayer though. And won't fix the ship capture issue. Still, not the point is it.

Hi, I have the same problem and I was searching on the game files, but I could not find the UNLOAD_SPEED. Could you tell me where it is? Thanks

Hi, I have the same problem and I was searching on the game files, but I could not find the UNLOAD_SPEED. Could you tell me where it is? Thanks

March of Eagles\common\defines.lua - just open that with any text editor (even notepad) and it'll be up near the top (if you still can't find it, just use a search within that document for "UNLOAD_SPEED").

I also think that this is strange. My armies can cross half of the Europe on the foot for the same time as few brigades disembark.

Edit: BTW thanks for the modding bit.