• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
- Added 'christian_opinion' to traits
- Added 'christian_church_opinion' to traits
- Added 'zoroastrian_opinion' to traits
This will be quite interesting to use.
Christian Arabs won't get named Muhammed, etc.
Is it set in cultures.txt or in religions.txt?

Like the Byzantines have castration and blinding, will pagan Persians be able to practice the art of 'putting people on the boat', or scaphism. Remarkably horrible.

Like the Byzantines have castration and blinding, will pagan Persians be able to practice the art of 'putting people on the boat', or scaphism. Remarkably horrible.

is the boat one were they cover them in honey, make them eat lots of they get eaten by insects?

Has Succession law moddability been improved? If no, are there any plans for new succession laws, or improved modification of them in the future?

The formula for retinue size has changed a bit, the effect of tech should be roughly the same, but the calculation is different so the numbers look bigger.
Retinues are even bigger? :eek:

There can be religious versions of CoAs. What you see are the Norse Pagan ones. There will be a new CoA pack, yes, but I cannot say exactly which dynasties will be in it.

And duchies? Can d_hereford have different CoA as Mercia and Hereford for exemple? Or k_leon. Use it another CoA as Asturias then as Leon?

- Various changes to Nizam al-Mulk

Which ones? I think this a my suggestions? Which one of them had you use? :happy:

Thank you for your answer.
As a follow-up question: if these petty kings are vassalized, do their titles remain or does the title automatically change to Duke?

Not being independent, they are no longer petty kings - they would be dukes if they keep a title of that level. But what exactly happens would depend on the CB being used.

"- Increased the chance of getting the inbred traits"

By this you mean clubfooted and all the rest too? Because I thought they were far too common anyway. But maybe the nobility then was inbred to start with.