• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MalinS

Queen of Pie
6 Badges
Jan 7, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
We've got news to share with those of you who planned on getting Leviathan: Warships for tablets today:
The release date for the tablet version have been changed to 2/5 2013. This is because the release version of Leviathan: Warships points to the wrong server addresses and thus cannot connect to play multiplayer games. It's a quick fix, but it takes some time to get an update live on tablets. We're very, very sorry about this.

In some regions the tablet version has already gone live for iOS, and if you've purchased the game and are experiencing these issues, we're again very sorry. The new patch have already been submitted and you'll have an updated version as soon as it goes live.

The PC/Mac version of the game is not affected and will release as planned in about 10 hours.

Did we say we're sorry? Sorry!

Last edited:
Tablet version of Leviathan: Warships still delayed

Regrettably, the update that will fix the game has still not gone live. As that update is needed for the game to be playable in multiplayer, we will continue to delay the tablet version until it is applied.

We are so sorry for the delay, and we will give more information as soon as we have it.

Sorry for this!

Tablet version of Leviathan: Warships still delayed

Regrettably, the update that will fix the game has still not gone live. As that update is needed for the game to be playable in multiplayer, we will continue to delay the tablet version until it is applied.

We are so sorry for the delay, and we will give more information as soon as we have it.

Sorry for this!

In the case of Apple, in this situation where they had to upload a new patch to the App Store, Apple will take its sweet time to review the game before allowing it in the store. Right now the wait time is about 6-8 days with the usual average being about 7 days. The wait time really changes depending on demand. So it all really depends on when they uploaded this patch to the store. So if they uploaded the patch say yesterday, then we have some time to wait. If they uploaded the patch 6 days ago then it should be very soon. Source: I'm a mobile app developer that has to deal with Apple crap.

Cant understand, why Android users must suffer from IOS store nonsense?
When IOS gets a relise earlier then Android, everybody says that it is normal.
Why we cant have a reverse situation and get game on Android, while IOS users will wait till Apple Store admins uploads the game on servers?

When I couldn't play Leviathan Warships on my iPad last night, I was saddened, so I played like seven hours of Crusader Kings II and it was awesome. I can't get mad at you, Paradox. Delays or no, we're cool. Just tell Apple I said "hurry up already." :)

Was really looking forward to downloading this today into my sexy ipad 4. Alas perhaps I'll have to spent the money on ironman 3