• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mattig89ch

Private
2 Badges
Jul 8, 2010
  • Magicka
  • 500k Club
Hello all,

Perhaps my view is colored from the fact that I'm coming right from playing evil genius to this game, but the ability to layout your base before your people start building seems like a good idea, right? I have become very good with the game loading simply because I don't want my workers to start building till I'm done laying where I want a room and/or corridor to go. And there is no way of canceling a layout, once you set it down your done.

That said, I am loving the actual base design and layout idea. And I really do hope that this small niche gets some attention.

I noticed you can cancel rooms, by going to the strategic view and clicking on the little icon of the room in the building cue on the bottom right. (where ordered units how up)
Being able to cancel corridors would be funky.

I'll repeat a previous suggestion- the ability to delete built rooms and corridors, at great cost. (as in, a few storage and gold rooms full of materials) This way it's a luxury one can only afford to do late-game, when balancing is no longer much of an issue.