• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nachopontmercy

Lt. General
4 Badges
Oct 19, 2011
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
Hi! I am currently playing a WIF game as the Soviet Union, it´s year 1944 and I am starting to counterattack and reclaim my lost territories. However, something very annoying is happening to me.

Although in the production screen I can see I win over 20 supplies each day, they have been constantly depleting; now, I have about 1200 supplies who empty each day about 19:00 PM, so each day my troops get unsupplied untill a new days start. I have allocated lots of IC to suplying and the supplies begin to grow again, but we are talking about 20 extra points of IC in it. What is happening??

The AI could be trading all your supplies away to make up for your lack of resources. Go to your Economy tab(I think?) and disable all trades that are sending supplies to foreign nations.

The AI could be trading all your supplies away to make up for your lack of resources. Go to your Economy tab(I think?) and disable all trades that are sending supplies to foreign nations.

But trades are included in daily budget, so the nagiative balance should be visible "in red" in both Economy tab and at the top bar on map view

The only thing I can think of is that you have a bunch of outgoing convoys? But since you're playing as the USSR that's highly unlikely.