• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I found a way. Go to Program files, then Steam file, then Steamapps, then Common, then kingarthurii, Scroll down till u see Kingarthur2_Autosetup, don't click it instead the file just above that just says Kingarthur2 click it and it should load.

Got this message from steam :

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Please exit Steam and go to the folder called C:\Program Files\Steam\ (this is the default location for a Steam installation - if you set a different installation directory, you will need to browse to it).

Delete all of the files in this folder except:

- \Steamapps\ and \Userdata\ folders

- Steam.exe (this file is listed as an application and features the black and white Steam logo)

Restart your computer.

Then, launch Steam.exe from within the Steam installation folder, and not from a pre-existing shortcut.

With Steam running, re-test the original issue.

Note: This process will not affect your currently installed games.

It seems to be working =)

I found a way. Go to Program files, then Steam file, then Steamapps, then Common, then kingarthurii, Scroll down till u see Kingarthur2_Autosetup, don't click it instead the file just above that just says Kingarthur2 click it and it should load.
I don't see any .exe files whatsoever in the directory. =/

For that matter, when I go to install the game it seems to only want to download 690 MB. I'm sure the game's supposed to be larger than that...

I guess none of admins nor Guys who made this game are interested in help us...

We bought games and nobody cares about us... :| Pathetic...

I'm just waiting for a responce sth like "We know about this issue and trying to solve it"

but as far as I know there is silence...

I cannot event get my Forum Key I feel like a pirate :|

If you purchased the game through the indie bundle/gala. Please register the game on your forum using the Steam key. That should work.

If you get a small file from Steam and can't start the game. Please try uninstalling it by "removing all local content". Also delete anything related to KA2 from your user and steam libraries manually. Then restart Steam and try installing again.