• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Caramel95

Major
24 Badges
Feb 21, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Im playing as the Italian federation, i united the south with the north, and when France fell to Germany i managed to grab a few provinces for myself, before France was divided up. Im allied with Austria (now Danubian Federation) who has helped me a lot. But the union of Britain took Malta and that's where my real problem began. Union of Britain start attacking Corsica and i sent my navy to help the army on the island. But the UOB had the bulk of its navy there and i lost all but 9 of my ships, they took Corsica then Caligari and Sorassi (whatever it is) and now they just bombard my cities destroying everything constantly and rendered my air force useless, and as i build convoys they get destroyed. I dont know what to do? can someone give me some advice.

Nothing much you can to at that point but hold your ground. The MittelEuropa air forces should begin to intercept and grind them down soon. Another plan would be to build a handful of submarines to grind their convoys down. Trying to go toe-to-toe with the UoB navy is suicide.

Their manpower should be lower than yours, grind them out. The German navy will be doing their part in the Celtic Sea too.

Ok thank you. Ive stopped building infantry and ive started building, submarines, destroyers, and three battleships that just finished. Ill start building my air force up again as well. Ive been building those rockets as well to destroy the infrastructure and such on the islands (even though they're mine)