• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
-Excelent!Let's Drink vodka and....HEY!LOOK AT THE WINDONW!
-Metrov!OH MY GOD!RUN DENIKIN!RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!

Oh no, it's the vengeful Vodka Gods!

Love it. And one way or anther, are they free.

It was never really France's territory to take over. Despite my reactionary views, I am opposed to colonialism.

It was never really France's territory to take over. Despite my reactionary views, I am opposed to colonialism.

Well,I give Algeria and Tunisia Back to France,these territories as already integrated in mainland

Oh,and I see in this map that a part of Slovakia,is Slav,what do you think about I annex it?

Distribution_of_Races_on_the_Balkans_in_1922_Hammond.png

Oh,and I see in this map that a part of Slovakia,is Slav,what do you think about I annex it?

All of Slovakia is Slavic.

If you're specifically referring to Carpathian Ruthenia, the Ukrainian SSR annexed it after WW2.

Well,Hungary have cores in it,so is better leave as it :)

That area was largely inhabited not by Hungarians, but by Ukrainians.

You're Russia, take everything you can justify taking, and tell the Hungarians to remember who their true benefactors are.

That area was largely inhabited not by Hungarians, but by Ukrainians.

You're Russia, take everything you can justify taking, and tell the Hungarians to remember who their true benefactors are.

Thanks,but I think the best is make an plebiscite when the war ends

Sorry people,my old 2006 PC finally dies,I tried everything to save the HD,but he stop working,I lost the save,my files...everything!

So this AAR ended

Noooo

we need to do a 'what might have been' epilogue if nothing else. Especially after all this time!

Yes, please.