• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(593269)

Recruit
3 Badges
Nov 10, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • King Arthur II
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
Hi, I recently got this game (on gamersgate), but just as I have finished the first quest after the tutorial ("survivors of the plague"), my army gets stuck in any forest I try to pass, and he will just stand there on the same spot, saying "on my way" each time I try to give him new directions.

I have both reloaded the restarted the game several times and still get the same error after this quest (works fine right until that specific quest is completed), to no avail.

EDIT: as someone pointed out in another forum, I somehow managed to forget to patch the game. Slightly embarrasing...

Downloading the patches now and that will hopefully solve the problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
*sigh*, of course, now I have the trouble that I can't update at all. I get the following message when I try to run the update: "This program cannot update the installed version of King Arthur II because of the following reason: C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox\King Arthur II\BinaryShaders\DX10\Effect.fx: unknown version"

When I start the game it says v1.1.08 on the main menu screen though, so it looks like it already is up to date... but the first mentioned problem with the forests on the campaign maps remains.

Last edited: