Not getting influence reward for completed King Quests?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Typhuss

Private
61 Badges
Jul 20, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Knights of Honor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
So I just finished the second-to-last mission, taking care to do the king's quest in every single mission, and for the third time, I was not given credit for having completed the King's quest missions. They were "checked" in the game itself, showing that I had completed them, but when I finished the main quest and went back to the world map, the boxes were unchecked and I was not given influence for completing them. Is this a known issue, or am I alone in this? It wouldn't bother me, but for the fact that I am attempting to complete all of the achievements, and earning all available influence is one of them.

First time was on the level "The Northern Border" for the quest "A Warrior's Test."
Second and third were on the level "The Infested Mountain" for the quests "Force to Reckon With" and "Hating Reinforcements"

Hope that helps.

My friend couldn't complete the "Kings Quest: Exploring Rooms" in "Mittland South/The Tunnel" - the counter for the event rooms seemed to have bugged out and went up into the hundreds for her.
I got that bug too with the "Kings Quest: Dig Where You Can't" in "Vindhav East/The Elven Ruin" - the counter bugged out and went up into the thousands.

In both cases, the mission got registered as complete on the map, but was uncomplete on the world map - even though, despite the likely massive amounts of false positives those counters got, we're both pretty sure we did complete those missions (for example, I dug out a whole map edge, seven levels high, of undigium). Going back and digging out another side worth of undigium didn't help for me - I had to restart the mission, I was able to complete it then.

Hope my report can be of use. :3