• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New purchase about 30 mins ago - no key in the right click yet.

(Just to keep everyone appraised)

So it didn't show up on a new purchase? Okay, my theories are shattered... Investigating further. Thanks for info.

My copy was a preorder and no cdkey btw

I know you guys are thoroughly aware of the issue now, but I thought I'd come in and mention that it's not just AGoD which is affected, I can't view my CD Key for most of my Steam Games, a few still work (Including most other Paradox titles I own), but it seems random which ones I can access.

Nice catch Mikey - I didn't notice this at all until you mentioned it. All of my steam library titles are missing the cdkey option too. :)

I know you guys are thoroughly aware of the issue now, but I thought I'd come in and mention that it's not just AGoD which is affected, I can't view my CD Key for most of my Steam Games, a few still work (Including most other Paradox titles I own), but it seems random which ones I can access.

Well, not every game comes with CD keys... or are you saying that for games where you could previously look them up you now cannot?

I can still see the CD keys for all the games that I have always been able to see the CD key for. It's not like they've removed my viewing any of my existing CD keys from my account. I bought agod on Gamersgate which is why I have my serial number currently, since yeah in Steam it's still unviewable.

Nice catch Mikey - I didn't notice this at all until you mentioned it. All of my steam library titles are missing the cdkey option too. :)

Yeah, I have the same issue. I registered a few games on these forums, all of which I bought through Steam. Now I can only view my CKII cdkey, the rest have no option to view the key.

EDIT : Does it only show CD keys of games that are installed ?

Yeah, I have the same issue. I registered a few games on these forums, all of which I bought through Steam. Now I can only view my CKII cdkey, the rest have no option to view the key.

EDIT : Does it only show CD keys of games that are installed ?
Nope - I can still access my warband cd-key and I have this one not installed currently.

Still showing my CD keys of those games that had them. Like the last game I bought was endless space and it has serial numbers and they are all listed there for me. I also see CD keys for games that are not installed. However aGoD still does not show the CD key, at least not to me anyway.

Same as CB. My other Steam games have the "CD key" option displayed (those that I checked and that have a key), though AGoD doesn't yet. Then again, it was a weekend and Valve doesn't really work on weekends, so I'd not expect any changes before the European Tuesday.