• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lhaslam

Corporal
3 Badges
Aug 11, 2012
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Hello there,
this is my first post on the forum, i have bought a copy of Victoria 2 Gold Edition and let me first of all say its an excellent game and great fun but it is only running as the ''vanilla'' version. There were no instructions included and therefore none on how to download the Expansion pack. I do have two codes however, how do i go about using them?.
Thanks Liam,

I dont mean to sound stupid but how do i get to the digital edition, i have managed to find a House Divided and Victoria 2 but i cant find where it say ''Digital Edition''.

Sorry i have also bought Victoria 2 golden edition but it wont let me look at the forum you link to so could you guys tell me the solution.

Reason you can't see that link is that you registered A House Divided but forgot to register the base game as well.

Basically Gold Edition for some reason gives you a code to get AHD off www.gamersgate.com, so you have to sign up for that website then use the key you got to download AHD.