• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plans for province specific pets?
Igma in Valenwood, Nix Hounds in Morrowind, Ocelots or Tigers or whatever in Elsweyr, feathered serpents in black marsh, woolly cows in skyrim, etc
Maybe the odd daedra for crazy wizards with a small chance of an event where it gets loose and kills you.

Igma in Valenwood, Nix Hounds in Morrowind, Ocelots or Tigers or whatever in Elsweyr, feathered serpents in black marsh, woolly cows in skyrim, etc
Maybe the odd daedra for crazy wizards with a small chance of an event where it gets loose and kills you.

not at the moment

The more and more I see this mod unfold, the more and more I am loving this team for such dedication and great work towards this amazing mod! I am so happy to hear of a v0.1 release sometime soon!

Good job to the members of this team! You have truly created an amazing piece of art with this mod! May Talos smile upon your souls.

Are you Dominion supporters and against the Talos Heresy?! :p

XeoqVL7.jpg

4vdIZ8m.jpg

A couple of the Familiar events (going back to previous topic).

Who needs a nix-hound when you can have a Guar? :p

I just recently noticed a bunch of worn plaques around Windhelm for, what I believe to be, High Kings of Skyrim, or at least rulers of something, that ruled during 1E. Perhaps, if you have free time, incorporating it into the history for flavor.
Also, I propose an immortal character with his own event chain that will travel around courts. This character would be a Khajiit named Ma'iq, with the title "The Liar." As for his dynasty, I am not sure.

"I'll pick my teeth with your spine!"
orsimer_male_base.png
Make one for the undead\dragon priests\draugr and I will be forever in your debt, good sir! I can trade you my soul if you want - won't need it when I'm conquering Tamriel as the undead dragon worshipping high king, mehehe.

Seriously, your portraits look like they were done by DaneVang for the original game back in the day - why the hell won't Paradox hire YOU to make the face packs?

Make one for the undead\dragon priests\draugr and I will be forever in your debt, good sir! I can trade you my soul if you want - won't need it when I'm conquering Tamriel as the undead dragon worshipping high king, mehehe.

Seriously, your portraits look like they were done by DaneVang for the original game back in the day - why the hell won't Paradox hire YOU to make the face packs?

There already are 2 varieties of undead portraits ingame, beardless skeletons and bearded draugr, for all you hairy and hairless fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.