• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested to know this: Who is Attrebus II? I haven't read The Infernal City and Lord of Souls, but I've read about Attrebus Mede on the wikis and understand you've put him as Emperor after Titus I.

But from where did you get the info on the second Attrebus? I haven't played Dragonborn, do you take your information from there?

Also, I absolutely love to see everyone from Reman I and Savirien-Chorak, to Katariah and Kintyra and Jagar and Ocato there in the history. :)

I'm interested to know this: Who is Attrebus II? I haven't read The Infernal City and Lord of Souls, but I've read about Attrebus Mede on the wikis and understand you've put him as Emperor after Titus I.

But from where did you get the info on the second Attrebus? I haven't played Dragonborn, do you take your information from there?

Also, I absolutely love to see everyone from Reman I and Savirien-Chorak, to Katariah and Kintyra and Jagar and Ocato there in the history. :)

Attrebus II is, together with a good chunk of the Alessians and a few Interregnum Rulers, a filler. It's theoretically impossible to Attrebus I to be father of Titus II, so we included a second Attrebus there, Attrebus II.

Attrebus II is, together with a good chunk of the Alessians and a few Interregnum Rulers, a filler. It's theoretically impossible to Attrebus I to be father of Titus II, so we included a second Attrebus there, Attrebus II.

Morrowind must be almost nothing but fillers then :p

As a challenge, can you name all the Lore dynasties?

Alright lets try to name all of them the first one I have no clue (maybe something related to Alessia?), 2nd related to Gorieus, 3rd either named Reman or Cyrodiil, 4rth I know its the Akaviri but thats it, 5th never heard of them, 6th and 7th no idea, 8th Emperor Zero of Colovia or something?, 9th the Septims of course, 9 and a half Tharn, 10th of Firsthold, and 11th the Mede.

we barely know anything about Attrebus, its unlikely but it could be that he's the predecessor to Titus II, and titus is his grandson and Attrebus lived along time, but its unlikely.

we barely know anything about Attrebus, its unlikely but it could be that he's the predecessor to Titus II, and titus is his grandson and Attrebus lived along time, but its unlikely.

Attrebus was born 4E 18 according to canon. Titus 2 was crowned 4E 168. Unless Attrebus was 150 years old at the time of his death, he was not the direct predecessor.

Attrebus was born 4E 18 according to canon. Titus 2 was crowned 4E 168. Unless Attrebus was 150 years old at the time of his death, he was not the direct predecessor.
he could have went into a Cryotube jk, but I would not use arrtebus, something a little more original. but it works I guess.
I wish bethsedia would release something about that, the imperials would shurely have records.

he could have went into a Cryotube jk, but I would not use arrtebus, something a little more original. but it works I guess.
I wish bethsedia would release something about that, the imperials would shurely have records.

More than likely beths havent put that much thought into it. There most likely isnt a list for them to release.
The mod team however have put the thought and effort into it.

For those who love history, here are the Counts, Countesses and Muthseras of the Imperial Isle! Can you recognize everyone?

From Alessia I to Jonus I: http://i.imgur.com/FUgaKS2.jpg
From Jonus I to Iulus IV: http://i.imgur.com/wjk3IVW.jpg
From Iulus IV to Kastav II: http://i.imgur.com/ENfD1mC.jpg
From Kastav II to Clivia I: http://i.imgur.com/9esQrI8.jpg
From Clivia I to Kintyra II: http://i.imgur.com/fIMmUTc.jpg
From Kintyra II to Uriel V: http://i.imgur.com/BpSFkdO.jpg
From Uriel V to Titus I: http://i.imgur.com/07XWBug.jpg
From Titus I to Titus II: http://i.imgur.com/04XsRmq.jpg

As a challenge, can you name all the Lore dynasties?

(P.S: I don't know exactly why everyone's title is High King of Cyrodiil instead of Emperor of Tamriel)

They're not High Kings of Cyrodiil, I set them as Emperors of the Cyrodiilic Empire ;)

In case anyone's wondering, the dynasties are;
Lowborn (Alessia)
Alessian (Belharza to Iulus)
of Cyrodiil (Gorieus to Hestra. In the lore Hestra and her predecessor are referred to as "of Cyrodiil" at least once. To try and break the vertical line from Alessia, I made this a bastard line -not legitimised-, iirc)
Reman Dynasty (from Reman to Reman)
The Potentates
The Imperial Commune (Arillius, Sergius)
No idea about that King and Countess
Not sure what dynasty Cuhlecain is from lol
then eponymous Septims. ... OOH I see where the High King of Cyrodiil issue has come in, what's up with that?

If anyone is further curious, I've linked a few of the random dynasties around Cyrodiil in the interregnum start through roundabout ways to Alessia or the Remans, can you find them all? (when the mod is released, I mean) :ninja:

(@Lack of posts yesterday; My internet was down, there was "frost on the lines" in the words of EWETel's tech... :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
They're not High Kings of Cyrodiil, I set them as Emperors of the Cyrodiilic Empire ;)

In case anyone's wondering, the dynasties are;
Lowborn (Alessia)
Alessian (Belharza to Iulus)
of Cyrodiil (Gorieus to Hestra. In the lore Hestra and her predecessor are referred to as "of Cyrodiil" at least once. To try and break the vertical line from Alessia, I made this a bastard line -not legitimised-, iirc)
Reman Dynasty (from Reman to Reman)
The Potentates
The Imperial Commune (Arillius, Sergius)
No idea about that King and Countess
Not sure what dynasty Cuhlecain is from lol
then eponymous Septims. ... OOH I see where the High King of Cyrodiil issue has come in, what's up with that?

If anyone is further curious, I've linked a few of the random dynasties around Cyrodiil in the interregnum start through roundabout ways to Alessia or the Remans, can you find them all? (when the mod is released, I mean) :ninja:

(@Lack of posts yesterday; My internet was down, there was "frost on the lines" in the words of EWETel's tech... :rolleyes:)

I was wondering how you were going to do cyrodiil since it was an empire, "Alessia" but as soon as she became empress she would have started the Alessian dynasty, and for the kings and countess make up lore friendly dynasties, and Cuhlecain if I remember right he was the predecessor to Tiber Septim, and Uriel III was a Septim upon becoming emperor, Is there a way to make an event that can make him a septim

and im pretty sure those aren't the alessian dynasty flags but if they are I like them "in the first picture"

I was wondering how you were going to do cyrodiil since it was an empire, "Alessia" but as soon as she became empress she would have started the Alessian dynasty, and for the kings and countess make up lore friendly dynasties, and Cuhlecain if I remember right he was the predecessor to Tiber Septim, and Uriel III was a Septim upon becoming emperor, Is there a way to make an event that can make him a septim

and im pretty sure those aren't the alessian dynasty flags but if they are I like them "in the first picture"

Cyrodiil has a High Kingdom, which is the king-tier title that unifies the province, and then there is an empire-tier title for it. Dunno the requirements for it, but yeah. Also Alessia is marked as lowborn since she spent most of her life as a slave, but her son is the first "real" member of the dynasty. As for the CoA in the first picture, that would be the Alessian CoA (although I'm not sure if that's an actual CoA or just a random genn'd one >.<)

Your post is a bit to chaotic for me to read properly.
There's a High Kingdom of Cyrodiil, and there's an Empire of Cyrodiil. Alessia is lowborn and her children Alessian, I just kinda like it like that :p
Dynasty flags are random.

Your post is a bit to chaotic for me to read properly.
There's a High Kingdom of Cyrodiil, and there's an Empire of Cyrodiil. Alessia is lowborn and her children Alessian, I just kinda like it like that :p
Dynasty flags are random.
will they always be random

Once I read something like: The mod will be finished in a month :D
I don't know if it was a serious statement, but it would be so good if you would add a countdown into the first post :)
Estimated Time of Completion (ETC): [approximately] 1 month.

Once I read something like: The mod will be finished in a month :D
I don't know if it was a serious statement, but it would be so good if you would add a countdown into the first post :)
Estimated Time of Completion (ETC): [approximately] 1 month.

But that would be an out and out lie, I cannot place an estimated time of completion to a project that is unlikely to ever be "complete". That said, there's like 9 days until I put version 0.1 up for download.

"Sugar and sands, friend."

khaj2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.