• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

tdot

Private
6 Badges
Jan 17, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
For some reason I cannot log in to the achievements part of the game, says I need to disable a mod or some saved game is stopping this, I erased all the saved games I had, and never played with a mod, could never get them to work, any one else with this problem, using DW 5.1, Thanks
( Ive been playing this game since 2011, I have vicky 2, hoi3, with all expansions, I dont want to be called a recruit any more, how do i change this on my avatar, and add all the games i play, Thanks)

For some reason I cannot log in to the achievements part of the game, says I need to disable a mod or some saved game is stopping this, I erased all the saved games I had, and never played with a mod, could never get them to work, any one else with this problem, using DW 5.1, Thanks
( Ive been playing this game since 2011, I have vicky 2, hoi3, with all expansions, I dont want to be called a recruit any more, how do i change this on my avatar, and add all the games i play, Thanks)
Your main problem is that you don't have the base game EU3/EU3:Complete registered.

Secondarily the PC server is indeed due to come down; in fact achievements will be disabled forever when 5.2 gets released. So frankly, I'd forget about it.