• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
FrenchFlag.png

The Treaty of Tarnow is a joke. You accuse the French Empire and Napoleon of executing Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, thing that was done in 1793, when Napoleon was an unknown lieutenant colonel who had nothing to do with it, and by that time France was a Republic.

France never obliged the Kingdom of Spain to be our ally, they willingly joined us with the Treaty of San Ildefonso

The Catholic Church is not suppressed in the French Empire, in fact, our Emperor Napoleon was crowned with Pope Pius VII as the main witness.

And finally, under Napoleon, there was no such thing as "needless execution, without either trial or reason, of many a people, including but not limited to French citizens"

This whole thing is just an attempt to destroy everything France has created so far, the ideas of liberté, égalité and fraternité that we had spread over Europe.

Talleyrand, French Minister of Foreign Affairs.

[X] King Christian VII of Denmark-Norway

The Treaty of Tarnow

[X] King Gustav IV of Sweden

We shall also like to state that The Treaty of Alingsås 1804 shall not just be held up in history as the treaty of great co-operation between the nations of Sweden & Denmark-Norway but that is has laid down the foundations of peace throughout Scandanavia as a whole.

Flag-Holy-Roman-Empire.pngalt=

The Republic you speak of, Herr Talleyrand, used murder and execution by guillotine in the place of even simple imprisonment. In the place of this "Republic" Napoleon has installed an Empire that seeks to do what no other man on this continent seeks to do, and that is to conquer Europe. The Second Treaty of Ildefonso is a joke, a treaty forced upon the Spanish Kingdom after defeat at the hands of the imperialistic Republic. Spain is now a complete puppet, fully-integrated into the French Sphere of Influence and is now yet again making its crazy bid for power, as France is. I would not be surprised if Napoleon simply deposed the King of Spain and placed one of his family members or close advisers in his place. Napoleon seeks only power, and nothing more. He will do anything to achieve that goal.

His Majesty's government shares a similar opnion as that of the austrian emperor, futhermore i would like to point out that not only have the french executed the bourbon monarch, but also a member of the Austrian royal family.

Come at us. We will destroy you as we always have.

His Imperial Majesty, Napoleon I Bonaparte, Emperor of the French

Treaty of St. Petersburg

In order to futher develop our economies, cooperation between two nations is needed, for this we recognize the importance of trade, therefore i propose the lowering of tariffs on goods from either nation and the encouragement of trade.

[X] Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger of the United Kingdom
[ ] Tsar Alexander I of Russia

Treaty of St. Petersburg

In order to futher develop our economies, cooperation between two nations is needed, for this we recognize the importance of trade, therefore i propose the lowering of tariffs on goods from either nation and the encouragement of trade.

[X] Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger of the United Kingdom
[ ] Tsar Alexander I of Russia
[X] Tsar Alexander I of Russia

This treaty will help focus our economy better. Russia is a vast Empire but the world is far more massive. We must keep one eye outward and one inward to maintain our place in the world. This will also help solidify our desire to end our common foe.

Treaty of Ulm
Agreeing to the fact that the Holy Roman Empire can no longer offer protection and war knocking on the gates of the german lands once again, the following is proposed by the Kurfürst of Bavaria.

- The Herzog of Würtenberg and the Kurfürst of Baden join with Bavaria into a new South-German Coalition, agreeing to the following terms.
- The Sovereigns of the three nations shall attend a yearly meeting, aiming to maintain a similar stance on political affairs.
- The three nations will agree that the King of Bavaria is nominally head of this confederation.
- The three nations will enter into an alliance
- The three nations will enter an Alliance with the French empire.

[x] Maximilian I. Joseph, Duke & Electoral Prince of Bavaria
[] Karl Friedrich, Margrave & Elector of Baden
[] Friedrich I, Duke of Württemberg
[] Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord, French Minister of Foreign Affaris

[X] Karl Friedrich, Margrave & Elector of Baden

[X] Friedrich I, Duke of Württemberg

Treaty of Paris:
The Kingdom of Spain and the French Empire agree to the following:

The Kingdom of Spain and the French Empire will sign a trade agreement lowering tariffs on each others goods to 20%

The French Empire will send Military advisers to the Kingdom of Spain to train it's army

[X] Signed Napoleon I, Emperor of the French

[] Charles IV, King of Spain

Treaty of Tarnow

I, President Thomas Jefferson, understanding that while the French have been a long-time ally of ours and deeply admire them, it has come to the conclusion that I must, as President of the United States, act in the best interests of the country. These United States' best interest is to join with the other nations of the world and combat the growing threat of French expansionism. Should France be allowed to grow, she will engulf Europe, taking over every part of it until she stifles trade and freedom. While this decision came hard to me, I would rather watch a new Europe blossom against the radicalism of France.

[X] Signed, Thomas Jefferson, President of the United States of America

Last edited:
OOC: Done.

OOC: I suppose most people have sent their orders in by now?

So the supposedly "freedom-loving" people of America support their old colonial overlords in their attempt to destroy freedom in Europe. It would seem that the British still control the 13 colonies.

Napoleon I, Emperor of the French