• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(33453)

Recruit
Aug 21, 2004
K so I would like to play a mp game, but I'm not quite sure it's stable enough. If it is, settings would be 1419 vanilla with France, England, Spain, austria, OE and maybe a northern country somewhere. I'd like to take Venice for the challenge.

Schedule debattable, but mainly sunday afternoon/night ET.
Who's in?

what set of rules are best for these games?

I wouldn't mind trying it out, even for testing purposes. I played FTG 1.0 and it was generally stable although the number of players never exceeded 3. I haven't tried MP with the latest patch yet. Could we give it a try?

I've been playing a few games with wandering players on Game Ranger. The games were overall stable enough, crashing about once per hour which still makes it playable imo. Then again, it was only with 2/3 players, and I guess the more the messier :)

Still, the game has great mp potential and it would be a shame to let the player pool wither. I am very grateful for the work that has already been done on the patches though.