• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

quintelosky

Ingeniero del HoI2
10 Badges
Oct 2, 2005
www.quintelosky.com
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hi

We want add more flags, but we need your ideas. Is easy, suggest your flag and the condition, for example:
- Bulgarian communist flag -> Bulgaria: soviet surrender event, or bulgaria is communist (you can put the flag)

We do the rest

Last edited:
Ok

- Spanish empire : spain have ( Buenos Aires or Mexico DF or Habana or Caracas or Lima). Flag:
125px-Flag_of_New_Spain.svg.png

I'm alone :D

Other : - Bulgaria: communist flag : sov surrender event or communist government
bg_948.gif

Last edited:
Edited bulgarian flag

How about an official flag(or even the proposal flags) of the Communist China so you can make a choice after winning the civil war?

Ok : - China : communist flag: communist china win cw or have Beijing:
cn.gif

- Hungary : communist flag : sov victory or communist government:
hu-1949.jpg

Ok, Mongolia added (communist and non-communist government)

- Yugoslavia : communist flag : communist government
yu-1946.gif

Good site, but we prefer make our flags/shields with hoi2 style

Added Transural (but a new design)

- Japan : surrender event
jp.gif

Please need help about IC

Hi everyone, I`m not sure if this is the right place to make this question, but I had no idea of how to get an answer.

I own IC 1.2, play without troubles and I love it. Recently i`ve been trying to make minor tweeks for my own fun, and as I used to make my own mods for HoI2: Arma, i thought of something I would like some one tell me if can or cannot be done, and if possible, how to do it or where to find a guide for doing it. Here come my questions:

-Any no time limit patch for IC 1.2, any way of expanding time limits let's say between 1000 and 2999 AD?

-How it was possible to increase the provinces number in the map? Is there any way to do it with HoI2 Arma 1.2, or it is possible to use IC 1.2 map in HoI 2 Arma 1.2?

-How to define a flag for events purposes?, i.e. I`ve studied the proper commands for scripting about that but don't know where the defined flags come from, for example in the mobilization events that allows 50 % or less units strength. Is there any way in which users can define flags affecting units strengths (and in general if users can define flagss)?

Sorry if I'm beeing annoying, didn't know where to ask, any comment would be helpful

Thanks