• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Now that a prudential amount of time has passed from the Three Emperors War it has come for Us the time to examine the performance of our armed forces, that fought gallantly on the side of the Alliance. Considering its small size when compared to the other powers, the Argentine navy has done exceedingly well: patrolling the Atlantic alongside with our Brazilian friends in a cooperation that was unconceivable only a decade ago.

Therefore, we have reached to the conclusion that the naval forces must be expanded, in order to safeguard the thousands of miles of Argentine coast, as well as the trading vessels that criss cross the Atlantic, while working in close cooperation with our allies. After negotiations with the French Republic, we have agreed upon the following terms:

Franco-Argentine Naval Treaty of 1906

1- As a sign of friendship, both parties enter a formal trade agreement

2- The French Republic will sell the Battleships Charlemagne (to be renamed ARA Hércules) and Gaulois (ARA Heroina), as well as the protected cruisers Amiral Charner (ARA Rivadavia), Bruix (ARA Urquiza), Latouche-Tréville (ARA Mitre) and the cruisers Cassard (ARA Moreno), D'Assas (ARA Garay) and Du Chayla (ARA Alberdi)

3- The French Republic will provide training in modern naval tactics and warfare to Argentine officers.

4- The French Republic will provide experts for the further development of the Argentine naval facilities; as well as modern naval designs.

5- In compensation for the above, the Argentine Republic will make a single payment of 25.000.000 gold ((25.000 ingame))

Signed,

[X] Carlos Pellegrini, President of the Argentine Republic
[] Émile Loubet, President of the French Republic

The United Mexican States is concerned about Mr. Lenin's referring to himself as the "Savior" of the Russian people. The Russian people were doing quite fine without you, and we have doubts that your radical economic ideas work in practice.

Has the Mexican President withdrawn his recognition of the Soviet State? I hope you know that no matter what, the Soviet menace will soon be crushed anyways.

Alfonso XIII
King of Spain

I would like to remind Persia, that even though Russian society has been this way for centuries that's why it needs change. For too long as the working class and peasantry have been treated like mules. While, he Russian aristocrats lounged around in their palaces. But no longer, Russia shall be a equal society, as in the garden of Eden. My economical plans are going to work for the Russian people turn us in to a country of economical supremacy! Russian people will no longer be left on the back burner but will strive for greatness! Long live the RSSR!

- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, savior

Last edited:
Although I am not well versed in the Christian faith, i'm quite positive the cruel dictatorship you will force upon Russia is in no way a "garden of Eden". The Russian society was functional and the capitalist system is just and fair. However the plan you will implement in Russia will prevent young Russians from opening business, or from establishing trade in foreign countries. No, your government, even though it claims to "liberate" the workers, will have complete control over the Russian people. If the "savior" of Russia is so keen on creating an equal and just society, I expect him to grab a gun and fight alongside the poor sods he has brainwashed.

~ Sultan and Shahanshah Mozaffar al-Din Shah Qajar of Persia

Is this the same garden of Eden where Adam and Eve were punished for doing something their overlord did not wish for them to do?

I must say Sir, your metaphors of Communist rule are certainly accurate, and surprisingly religious, for an Atheist.​

ru.gif

Russian society has improved in the last years,

We provide our people with the following rights:

-Public Education
-Public Health
-Retirement Pension
-Maximum Work Hours
-Minimum salary

Thus the quality of living of the people of the Russian Empire has made a great leap, with more people being able to read, healthier people, old people who can have a good life, a set number of hours per day to work so they don't get exhausted, and a minimum salary that allow them to have a good life.

You claim our nobles live in paradise while other classes suffer? Many nobles have lost EVERYTHING during the last war, even our beloved Tsar Nicholas II lost his life while planning the defence of St. Petesburg while the communist in the meantime were plotting to stab us in the back.

Is then a fact, that Communist were working alongside the Germans to bring down our regime. Thus they celebrated for every Russian soldier killed in the front, as a way of reaching their twisted purpose. Because for every defeat, Communist though people would believe their lies.

Regarding Mexico, we would like to know their present stand towards the Communist Rebellion in Russia and the Ukraine Rebels.

The United Mexican States would like to retract its recognition of the RSSR and Ukraine, and extends a formal apology to all those insulted by its foolish decision to recognize these rebels.

I grew up under the Christian faith as I do know some metaphors from the Bible. The garden of Eden was a place where everyone is equal and fair, life was perfect. Also, a dictatorship is the first step of Communism, we must get people to believe in our teachings then we will have a society where everyone is equal and perfect. We will promote young Russians to strive for greatness but they do not need influencing from foreign nations. I am pleased with the Russian governments improvements but its a little to late, the peasantry and middle class have been treated wrongly for too long! We must live in a society were everyone is equal!

- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Everyone was fair and equal, except that nobody but God had sentience, right? So really, it's a case of everyone is equal, except, some are more equal than others. And everything was perfect until Eve decided that she was hungry and ate an apple, right? So say in your Communist paradise, what happens if someone keeps extra food so they can feed their starving family. Oh of course, they are marched out into the street and shot in front of said family, or is that not the case?

Also, it's odd that you're claiming the middle class is oppressed. I was under the impression that you Reds hated Capitalist business owners and the such.​

ru.gif

We accept Mexico apologies regarding the recognition of these rebels, anarchist and terrorist, who only seek to destroy what our fathers and grandfathers have worked so hard to achieve.

Know rebels, that the only nation that showed support to you has now stand back, knowing it's mistake in supporting your oppressive ideas. Is matter of time before your rebellion ends and order is established in Mother Russia again.

Egalité, equality, is a concept very dear to our hearts in France, but it cannot be achieved through dictatorship and authority, it can only be achieved through democracy. The people must not be forced into cooperation with the desires of the Marxist vanguard, as that is a sure recipe for more inequality.

I call out to the Russian Tsaritsa to proceed with the reforms of the late Tsar Nicholas, even if the current state of Russia is dire, these reforms are of a crucial importance. I will name them.

1) The reform of the administration, with public tests of admission for public offices, to ensure merit and quality find their way to the administration, so that it may even better serve Russia and the Russians.

2) The reform of the state, according to a constitutional model, where elections are held to assemble the Duma, a parliamentary system which will help the Tsaritsa rule the vast expanses of Russia.

3) The reform of the economy, to ensure that the right to work and earn their bread is given to every Russian, and that Russia's industrial potential may once again rise.

4) The reform of the education system, to ensure that people can read, so that they are not left out in isolation, falling prey to the Bolshevik or other agitators.

The French Republic is thus quite willing to assist the Russian government in what we feel are the priorities to heal the wounds of war in Russia.

In our society, everyone is equal, where everyone cares for the entire society. In our paradise no one shall need to keep extra food. There will always be just enough food for everyone, there is no excess or waste. We are against such, but the middle class usually works for the capitalist run businesses and factories.

- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

ru.gif

To the Republic of France, we thank the proposal you have made and we work about them when our internal conflicts are over. Right now the situation is too dire to pass any radical reform since we are fighting two mortal enemies.

Regarding the educations, from 1900 news:

Finally, in a huge rush of reform, the Tsar opens up the first public school in the Russian Empire. His new, expensive and ambitious, plan is to offer education to all of the Russians and minorities in the Empire in a bid to teach them Russian and to unite them overall. [-5,000 Gold from Russia.]

Though it has already started we feel this can be boosted with some external help.

Regarding what the Communism scum said, "Keep lying, no one believes you".

OOC: I've been asked to switch to another nation, presumably due to my idiocy as Mexico, so now I'm going to be Bolivia. I have already talked to Fry about this.

The Plurinational State of Bolivia condemns the Communist rebels in Russia. You claim that you wish to free the working class, when in fact you only intend to oppress it even more. In addition, we wish to improve relations with our neighbors in Argentina, Chile, and Brazil. We wish to put the past,as well as any conflicts that may have occurred therein, behind us, and move forward to a new beginning.

OOC: The 'plurinational' bit in the country's name was added by Evo Morales in the 2000s. Right now you have a small white minority pulling the strings of stuff.

*cough* Strike 1 *cough*

:p

I see. So they'll be shot in their homes instead of on the street.​

800px-Flag_of_Ukrainian_People%27s_Republic_1917.svg.png

The Free republic of Ukraine is Not Russia's Mortal Enemy. We seek only freedom for the Ukraine not to Destroy Russia. If the Russians were willing to withdraw from the Ukraine we would be happy to make peace and leave the Russians alone. We are focused in our Goals. We will Free Ukraine from Foreign Domination or we will die trying. Russia have and never will serve the Ukrainian People. There Educational Reform is simply a way to Destroy the Ukrainian Way of life. Even the French admit it. Russia serves the Russians and the Russians only. There is no Place for Ukrainians in Russia any longer it seems.

The President of Bolivia would like to apologize for completely forgetting the name of his nation. However, the Republic of Bolivia would like to improve the status of the Native Americans living in it, as they currently form a majority of the population, yet have almost no say in how the government operates. This state of affairs is a bad thing for both the natives of Bolivia, but also the white population, as having a majority of the country be completely disenfranchised is obviously going to lead to rebellion. Because of that, the Republic of Bolivia announces that it will hereby give suffrage to the native peoples of Bolivia, as well as remove the requirement that one own land in order to vote. This will ensure stability in our nation and allow us to move forward and become great.

OOC: Yeah there's no way this won't end poorly.