• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Trade agreement between the Kingdom of Serbs and Albanians and the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

The signees of this treaty agree to pursue a mutual and profitable trade relationship with each other, and encourage increased exchange of goods and culture.

[X] Alexander I, King of Serbs and Albanians, Prince of Montenegro, Protector of Albanians
[X] Her Majesty Wilhelmina, Queen of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau

Is there any spots open?

Romania

Can I have the stats of Romania? Then I guess I'll be playing as them.

Edit:Or the run-down of what's happening in Romania.

Last edited:
Ah ok thanks.

Can I have the stats of Romania? Then I guess I'll be playing as them.

Edit:Or the run-down of what's happening in Romania.

OOC: Okay, so basically, Romania is part of the Central powers, an alliance led by Germany(me). It just came out of a victorious war with Russia and gained Bessarabia. It has lots of Oil at Ploesti, this will come in handy in future. It's army and navy are average. It needs to industrialise more and improve it's infrastructure.

OOC: Well I was just trying to get more income :) so in a way I did.

OOC:I changed it to something else so I get to use up a treaty.

OOC: Also your meant to ask people about deals like this by PM or IRC first before posting

Oh sorry I'll pm him then and take down the post.

Flag-Pins-Russia-Romania.jpg

Treaty of Bucharest:

The Russian Empire and the Kingdom of Romania agree on the following:

-Both nations shall lower the trade tariffs to 20%

-The Kingdom of Romania shall send aid to Russia in their struggle against Communism.

-Improve relations between both countries.

[X] King Carol the I of Romania.

OOC:Fry I think I sent in my orders wrong so please disregard them.

OOC:Ok thanks for the advice and Fry I sent in the right orders this time.