• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nautilu might not be a damn wolf, but I haven't seen a strong argument against him being un-attached cultist or sorceror (more likely), or even an apprentice. And he's pretty much unlynchable, which seems to hint at him having some buddies on the dark side.

Johho puts apart the idea of cursed, but doesn't deny the apprentice theory. And he sounds like a baddie, and he analyzes like a baddie. Could be a red herring, like Adamus? Maybe... but I still would prefer to lynch Nautilu first. Nobody has provided a single damn reason other than the ridiculous "Rendap wouldn't put a rival pair with different allegiances".

Nice bandwagon btw, wolves.

Nautilu might not be a damn wolf, but I haven't seen a strong argument against him being un-attached cultist or sorceror (more likely), or even an apprentice. And he's pretty much unlynchable, which seems to hint at him having some buddies on the dark side.

Johho puts apart the idea of cursed, but doesn't deny the apprentice theory. And he sounds like a baddie, and he analyzes like a baddie. Could be a red herring, like Adamus? Maybe... but I still would prefer to lynch Nautilu first. Nobody has provided a single damn reason other than the ridiculous "Rendap wouldn't put a rival pair with different allegiances".

Nice bandwagon btw, wolves.
Steed at one point (fairly early IIRC) asked me to help making sure Nautilu wasn't lynched. I guess sorcerer/his apprentice (probably more so than two cultists) would fit but so would "I'm a goodie that was a rival to an important goodie - so since he was a rival to another important goodie he must be too".

Steed at one point (fairly early IIRC) asked me to help making sure Nautilu wasn't lynched. I guess sorcerer/his apprentice (probably more so than two cultists) would fit but so would "I'm a goodie that was a rival to an important goodie - so since he was a rival to another important goodie he must be too".

Or... maybe he didn't trust you and wanted to see if Nautilu got hunted... or Steed might even not be legit...

The problem with that is that I don't see signs that this game is balanced to take a seer/priest rival pair into account.

Or... maybe he didn't trust you and wanted to see if Nautilu got hunted... or Steed might even not be legit...

The problem with that is that I don't see signs that this game is balanced to take a seer/priest rival pair into account.

Depends. Since we've only got one ex-cursed baddie so far, maybe there's a lot less than we expect and Rendap's just enjoying the village killing itself...

Exactly, somehow Rendap must have anticipated that one or both important goodie rivals would get killed early so what did he do to balance that? I just don't think Rendap would put that in and not do something to compensate. Like Falc says, maybe there were very few baddies to start with. Maybe he had two seers? Maybe the seer started with an apprentice? Maybe there are lots of witnesses? Maybe the wolves are split into many packs?

The problem is we have nothing to work with since the only baddie we found was only a baddie for one day and didn't leave much traces at that.

How about one of you smart guys who voted for the previous me, make it up a bit by doing a votecount?
As far as I can see there has only been one vote since the last official vote count but here you go:

unOfficial Votecount

Reis 4 - Nautilu (572), the_hdk (573), Falc2 (574), Gigau (553,576)
Yakman 4 - Steed (550,563,569), Boris (570), Paendrag (575), Deadhaidh (559, 578)
Johho 2 - Xaldin (546), Telesien (549)
Nautilu 2 - Tamius (552), Reis (535,562)
Snoop 1 - Snoop (531)
Boris 1 - Yakman (555)
the_hdk 1 - Johho (571)

Its a 2 pack set up,, maybe 2 wolves and extra cursed players. 2x cultists each pack. throw in a sorc and maybe 2 free cultists = 11 baddies?? or 1x cultist each pack = 9 baddies.

Be around them figures at a guess.

Regarding Nautilu, he is no wolf, id also bet the priest would have scanned him being the Seers rival and we heard no outing.
He is no danger to us keeping him alive.
I did just realise something.... Why did Snoop randomly shoot Mr G?? Odd, id forgotten about that.

BS, you don't scan someone that might get lynched the following day...

And snoop is abnormally wise this game...

If any out the 2 is bad, it would be JOHHO as a trigger happy Cultist with a gun.

Nautilu sends out the PM to kill his Rival, Johho rubs his hands together and shoots him.
If he hits an opposing pack, then he is a hero and puts his feet under the JL table. Whos going to scan a hunter that kills wolves.

Instead hits the Seer. Has the PM to blame Nautilu and then says oops!

If Johho is good or bad, there is plenty of time to test him out if need be. But for now, we need fresh wolf/cultist blood.

Weird, why didn't either of them break it? Am I leaderlynched now?

It can be the only option... Reis must be a Leader as he had plenty of time to save himself. Who will he go for, You or Nautilu???

Maybe even me as ive been talking too much me thinks!!

It can be the only option... Reis must be a Leader as he had plenty of time to save himself. Who will he go for, You or Nautilu???

Maybe even me as ive been talking too much me thinks!!
You should be safe, a leader can only divert to someone with 50% of the lynchee's votes. Since reis and Yakman had 4, it can only be to me (3) or Nautilu (2). Or possibly to make sure only reis or Yakman gets it.

EDIT: seems it can't be the latter with these set of rules.

Deadlines come and gone. Give me a few minutes and I'll have results up. RP will follow tomorrow.

Official Votecount - Deadline:

Reis 4 - Nautilu (572), the_hdk (573), Falc2 (574), Gigau (553,576)
Yakman 4 - Steed (550,563,569), Boris (570), Paendrag (575), Deadhaidh (559,578)
Johho 3 - Xaldin (546), Telesien (549), Snoop (531,591)
Nautilu 2 - Tamius (552), Reis (535,562)
Boris 1 - Yakman (555)
the_hdk 1 - Johho (571)

Reis vote on Nautlilu in post 548 invalid due to missing unvote - Sorted in 562 though.

Not voted: None... :)