• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(457435)

Court Jester
4 Badges
Feb 24, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Pillars of Eternity
Ladies ang Gentlemen!
I am Proud to present you - MY OWN SUPER CROATIA!!

I just have invaded all the Hre, county by county, 10 years of gametime, entire day of gameplay!
(My father invaded France before me ;) )
Life is good :D

[

P.s. Now planning to turn heretic and to invade the rest of the world...

Well, that's one big Croatia. Now you need to quickly cobble up Rus to have a buffer zone to meet the hordes in 10-20 years and then proceed to vassalise them.

I saw the screenies. Impressive. What patch are you playing. Because I haven't seen the AI Create RUS since before 1.04. And you will need to ally with Rus, better to fight the Mongols in Russia than Croatia. The Mongol Doomstacks are 20,000 men each and don't suffer attrition. You need atleast 3 to 2 advantage to fight them.

I saw the screenies. Impressive. What patch are you playing. Because I haven't seen the AI Create RUS since before 1.04. And you will need to ally with Rus, better to fight the Mongols in Russia than Croatia. The Mongol Doomstacks are 20,000 men each and don't suffer attrition. You need atleast 3 to 2 advantage to fight them.

hehe, thanks. it's 1.05c.

you actually haven't seen all my kingdom yet, coz i have also the entire jerusalemme kingdom + half of Africa.
also I have +100 monthly profit (due to my doges ;) ) so I'm building a castle every half a year.
it's nearly 100.000 men's army at the moment (exluding the just conquered HRE)
I'll maybe have 200.000 men + holy orders + mercs when the mongols arrive (1221) and maybe 250.000 men when they'll decide to attack me (if they are so stupd hhee :D )
so I think I don't need the allies ;)

P.s.
also, all my duchies belong to Trpimirovic house, coz I manually marry ALL of my dynasty members.
now they re nearly 260 living
also I avoid to give a title to people with claims.
also, i resolved the distance penalty by giving the farest duchies to my closest (to a capital) dukes
however, no more than 2 duchies per duke

Last edited:
So you won through Mass Mercenary and stack stopping right? the way everyone beats the HRE.

So you won through Mass Mercenary and stack stopping right? the way everyone beats the HRE.

exactly but not only.
I also conquered ALL the counties of hre, to avoid them to be in the wrong hand once the war is over.
that's the only right way how to invade...

Invasion? Replace all of those Germans with Croatians. Maybe leave the Bohemians alone since they're slavs like you, but what the hell, better to have them Croatian as well.

Nice job mate! This is really impresive! Im planning to play another game as Croatia soon and u are my Idol atm,lol! ;)

hehe thanks lol :D
actually I m planing to conquer the world. seriously.
I will let you know..

12 years to take over france and fully invade HRE? Doesn't seem possible. Did you marry into France?

why 12 years? it's 1188. it's 112/122 years period after the start.
and no, I invaded france by pope permission.
It's more than possible, I assure you :)