• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Apr 16, 2012
With the new patch, in the tutorial mission #3, when I ordered my sub to attach the only visible enemy ship, it launch all 10 tomahawk missile in the same time. It was funny to watch ten tomahawk missiles flying in the same place: it seems some alien technology, because it has 20 wings and many flames... :(

Unfortunately I cannot post log, because somehow the game didn't produce log. Just only two lines in the beginig of mission:

Warning - 8:23:20 AM.62 ** GameData->CreateUnit: Unit [FMP] (NATO Airport) spawned on low ground and is moved up. Height 276m
Warning - 8:23:20 AM.250 ** GameData->CreateUnit: Unit [GIH] (NATO Airport) spawned on low ground and is moved up. Height 131m

Upvote 0
This is not a bug. You can choose whether to have each of your units fire single shots, several or all at once. Just select your sub, and somewhere in one of the right menus you see three icons: single shot, several, or all at once.