• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
can you send to me this events? :D I Have MDS

A Question on Politics in the 4th reich

What are the various German expelles groups up to now that Germany has retaken its eastern territories? (returning property to expelles?)

Specifically what is Erika Steinbach's role in this Germany?

She was the president of the League of German Expellees.

On a lighter note, it appears Russia will have to be militarily defeated in order to create Scandinavia.

I look forward to seeing German soldiers Goose-stepping through the streets of Paris!!!!

The crashing problem appeared after I annexed Netherlands, when I clivk on production the game crashes. If someone knows how to remediate this please let me know, I can't continue playing this way.

The crashing problem appeared after I annexed Netherlands, when I clivk on production the game crashes. If someone knows how to remediate this please let me know, I can't continue playing this way.

Ask KillerRabbit, but he never responds, I've asked DH modders for the DH version will address this, but no anweser.