• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know what /PI is.
But yes.
Yes it is.

Come on people - these aren't memes. Look up the definition of a meme. These are just pictures with semi-humorous captions... I say semi-humorous to be generous.
That's why net is full of these "pictures with captions" since they are only semi-humorous. ;<

Honestly, nobody is forcing you to browse this thread, it even says what it is about in the title.

Reactions:
I don't know what /PI is.
But yes.
Yes it is.

Come on people - these aren't memes. Look up the definition of a meme. These are just pictures with semi-humorous captions... I say semi-humorous to be generous.

We are usually nice and normal when in Paradoxplaza, but secretly we are just like every other internet user :(

Reactions:

I'd say the templates of the image macros are memes, because they get spread like memes. So I'am fine with calling those memes. But you can call them whatever you like. Advice Animals, Image Macros and what not.

18315561.jpg

Reactions:
Then don't come to the thread? Come on now, it's not that hard.

I'm just trying to enlighten you all...

What would be much better is if people stopped with the 9gag-esque ''memes'' and create an actual CK2 meme. Like, a meme entirely built for CK2. But whatever; do what you want.

Reactions:

Please go to google. Look up "advice animal." Or go to a site like knowyourmeme and read from there.

Yes, these are memes. Some of them are hysterical. And for all the crusty folks complaining about them, they really do belong here and are not a debasement of fine culture. Think of them like poetry. Each specific image macro comes with its own set of complicated rules for how to properly use it. It's not random what words go on what picture. If you understand them, you realize they're really an art. Someone will be studying image macros in a university literature class in a few decades.

Reactions:
in russia.jpg
funny caption.jpg

Reactions:
Please go to google. Look up "advice animal." Or go to a site like knowyourmeme and read from there.

Yes, these are memes. Some of them are hysterical. And for all the crusty folks complaining about them, they really do belong here and are not a debasement of fine culture. Think of them like poetry. Each specific image macro comes with its own set of complicated rules for how to properly use it. It's not random what words go on what picture. If you understand them, you realize they're really an art. Someone will be studying image macros in a university literature class in a few decades.

I understand them only too well. They're not an art - art doesn't take 5 seconds and the brain of a 6 year old to master. They're simply not, imo, entertaining in any way.

Also understand that I had agreed to stop talking about this: stop drawing me back to the thread.

I understand them only too well. They're not an art - art doesn't take 5 seconds and the brain of a 6 year old to master. They're simply not, imo, entertaining in any way.

Also understand that I had agreed to stop talking about this: stop drawing me back to the thread.

SERIOUSLY WE GET IT. If you don't want to be drawn to a thread that you have CLEARLY indicated you don't like, then WHY do you keep checking it for new posts?

Do you have the Zealous trait?

SERIOUSLY WE GET IT. If you don't want to be drawn to a thread that you have CLEARLY indicated you don't like, then WHY do you keep checking it for new posts?

Do you have the Zealous trait?

First of all - nerd moment: zealous refers to religion.
Second, I see a new post on my profile and figure it'd be rude to ignore them if it was directed towards me.

Reactions: