• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@drxav - you've never been submitted to the full extend of a randy PM storm yet, have you? I doubt your mailbox will be able to keep up if I do what I normally do ..
It can be a bit overwhelming, yes but I think this is something best experienced first hand. ;)

Alrightey.

I knew that PM thing would be technically delicate given how poorly these forums fit WW needs. We'll have to think of something else. I however request the wolves to keep me in the PM loop. I reckon I'll do some RP thing with bits of PMs here and there, just enough to give hint but no direct clue.

The sniffer can spy on wolves, but won't know who they are and will get a glimpse at their conversations. No names. Period.

In

Alrightey.

I knew that PM thing would be technically delicate given how poorly these forums fit WW needs. We'll have to think of something else. I however request the wolves to keep me in the PM loop. I reckon I'll do some RP thing with bits of PMs here and there, just enough to give hint but no direct clue.

The sniffer can spy on wolves, but won't know who they are and will get a glimpse at their conversations. No names. Period.

Some of us maintain distinct styles of writing that will make it impossible to fail to recognise.

Alrightey.

Ok, guys, remember to send PM's saying drxav sucks. You can even make a code out of it. One drxav sucks means using role/first available trait (and so on), and then X drxav sucks for the number of the player that you wish to target with the order. Cooperate in our quest for GM self-ownage.

Play nice... please? .....

Ok, guys, remember to send PM's saying drxav sucks. You can even make a code out of it. One drxav sucks means using role/first available trait (and so on), and then X drxav sucks for the number of the player that you wish to target with the order. Cooperate in our quest for GM self-ownage.

[video=youtube;q_SOLV4LCT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_SOLV4LCT8[/video]