• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like the Wales revision. The one thing I can think of is that if you split the Duchy of Brycheiniog between the Duchys of Powys (the northern county) and Glamorgan/Morgannwg (the southern county), then it encompases both the claims of the King of Powys to rule over the area between Severn and Wye, and eliminates three two-province duchies in favour of 2 three-province ones, which is probably better for gameplay. Brycheiniog is going to be incorrect either way (really, it should be its own Duchy title but that's just stupid).

Thure, let me know if you need help on something. History files, titles, CoAs, etc. I'm bad at organising, so I just need guidance and a direction! I think I didn't finish sending you the history files for the Catalan baronies.

Anything so that we can have this mod ready someday!

Help would be nice :)

I will look if I can find a mission for you. The mission will give you +2 Stability or -2 if you fail. ;)

A very little update...

Soth Slavia

The first version for Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina and Serbia. It isn't easy to found good counties for this... So I use this and this map for this first version. In the Byzantine part I try to represent the themes if it is possible.

Quite an interesting setup! Would never expect that much provinces, but it's looking good :)

Some names are a bit off though(f.e. the barons in the on-map Olovo styled themselves 'knez of Drina' or 'knez of Podrinje'...or Naisuss/Niš actually commands the land on the east side of the river, not the west), so if this this isn't the final draft and you want some 'insider info' :), feel free to ask me here or in pm :)

Help would be nice :)

I will look if I can find a mission for you. The mission will give you +2 Stability or -2 if you fail. ;)

Time to exploit the lack of stability in CK2 ;)

But seriously, let me know and I'll start on it. My work helping out in the Warhammer mod is a bit stucked, so I can use the refreshment. It's either that or go back playing Perfect Dark and re-viewing "I, Claudius", and we don't want that, do we?

To bad the game never came to Germany! Because the producers are frightened at the German inspecting authorities for video games.

But okay... At the moment I work on Poland. If someone have god maps or ideas for this... Give it to me!

Hm.. And Cèsar Borja... eh... de Quart... ;) I will wrote you a PM if I have anythink to do for you... I think there are enough missing historie files for you... Which region did you prefer (apart from Catalonia, Aragon and Spain) for researchs?

To bad the game never came to Germany! Because the producers are frightened at the German inspecting authorities for video games.

But okay... At the moment I work on Poland. If someone have god maps or ideas for this... Give it to me!

Hm.. And Cèsar Borja... eh... de Quart... ;) I will wrote you a PM if I have anythink to do for you... I think there are enough missing historie files for you... Which region did you prefer (apart from Catalonia, Aragon and Spain) for researchs?

I can work in Occitania, which I know a bit better, but the rest of France is OK as well. Norman Italy is much harder, but I've made a couple of articles on the Norman migrations and land tennance under the Hautevilles, so I guess I'm comfortable there as well. I'll send you my gmail account, this way we'll avoid post limits.

I like the Wales revision. The one thing I can think of is that if you split the Duchy of Brycheiniog between the Duchys of Powys (the northern county) and Glamorgan/Morgannwg (the southern county), then it encompases both the claims of the King of Powys to rule over the area between Severn and Wye, and eliminates three two-province duchies in favour of 2 three-province ones, which is probably better for gameplay. Brycheiniog is going to be incorrect either way (really, it should be its own Duchy title but that's just stupid).
I think instead splitting Maelienydd into 2 counties and 4 Cantrefi (Maelienydd, Buellt, Elflael, and Gwertheyrnion) would be best.

Aw, shoot, it's better map than I would give for Poland as one. But I can support with THIS for Mazovia.

Allright, then I will use this map, If you both like it.

And today I have a special gift... Or better a nice new feature for my mod...

Start the game in the year 1000 AD!

Yes, I have make a new startdate at the year 1000. So you can later play some very interesting new characters and scenarios.Do you ever want to play as St. Stephan? Or Cnut the Great? We have also McBeth of Scotland or the Caliphs of Córdoba. Or Rudolph III the last ruler of the Kingdom of Arles/Burgundy.

(I work on this by the way. At the moment only England had became some love of my. Do somebody know more about Lothian at this time...?)

And if you look on the screen... There is one new bookmark more (beside of the Battle of Svolder).

Getting much better!

Seeing this English screenie, I would like to play as the Briton Kings of Rheged or Gododdin. But hey, don't take it seriously! It's just that I'm crazy for Welsh stuff lately. And I guess that having a Caliph in Cordoba means Christian Spain is pretty doomed xD

There are some other good maps on Silesia too, easily found in the Internet.

I'm working on the Occitan counties! They're a bit more difficult than the Catalan ones, but I'm getting to it.

Take care!

There are some other good maps on Silesia too, easily found in the Internet.

Silesia was already done, and I've been sending some maps for it - they can be found here. :)