• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I do so hope Split is the last yellow wolf, and the_hdk is the last red one, or I've made a terrible mistake.

Too late for someone named Quickvote

Right, it doesn't matter whether Don Qvixote's vote is counted or not. Ta walrus.

Actually it does, but it was after the deadline, so it is invalid. walrus, your vote is invalid too - you unvoted the wrong person.

Deadline, Day and Night 10​

the_hdk the villager was lynched.
No hunt occurred overnight.

Oh for fuck's sake. I can't do anything right.

This is what happens when you don't read shit properly.

From ghostland with love.
b7Rqh.jpg

If Split IS the last yellow wolf, and I just extended this game for another stupid, painful day, then I am going to be incredibly pissed, and am incredibly sorry.

I see.

Whatever the case, this is going to be a stupid day. It's most likely 2 vs 2 vs 1, so we'll lynch someone, then red pack will hunt someone, and depending who that is we might end up going for another day. Sigh.

This game is so much fun to watch.:p

Did he say anything about why he got banned and if it was only temporary and if so when we can expect him back?

It would appear he crossed the line one too many times. He has appealed the decision, but he is not an optimist as pertains to a speedy return.

Hoorah hoorah for the werewolf idiot flag that bears a single Walrus.

Walrus makes sense.

Vote Euro

Voting yourself is typical wolf behaviour, just saying...

... but under these circumstances anything can happen. No JL and every important goodie dead.

Voting yourself is typical wolf behaviour, just saying...

... but under these circumstances anything can happen. No JL and every important goodie dead.

Was it you who requested to be my friend?

Friends don't let friends ghost like Hax. It's time to stop posting, Suricatus.

Yes and I want you to be my greatest friend. I am going to go out once it is all over as to keep my post count high in the thread for no reason other than bragging rights.

Yes and I want you to be my greatest friend. I am going to go out once it is all over as to keep my post count high in the thread for no reason other than bragging rights.

Stop being so gorram giddy.