• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yugoslavia is a disaster :l Once the time strikes 1900 expect rebellion after rebellion. Within a space of 15 years, my yugoslavia had a constant supply of rebellions. One after another. :l

Actually, I'm going through that right now .... but as Serbia. It's Turks, Bulgarians, Albanians, Jacobians, Bosnians, Greeks, etc. One after another, one each year .... WTF?

People want to be free.

Actually, I'm going through that right now .... but as Serbia. It's Turks, Bulgarians, Albanians, Jacobians, Bosnians, Greeks, etc. One after another, one each year .... WTF?

The only way to do it is by keeping taxes low and instituting reforms...doing voting reforms early helps a lot (sucks to get the LF government though) The only way to be able to afford to do those things is colonization/conquest. Luckily the AI lets you get away with some egregious things, I like to go invade Thailand & Malaysia or Korea as Yugoslavia in the later years when my population is stabilized, Madagascar, Zanzibar, Oman & Yemen or even Persia can really help you out to get some valuable income and although your colonial possessions will probably revolt, you can slaughter them.

People want to be free.
To hell with freedom:rolleyes:your the ruler of a nation in a video game, do whatever you want...until popular support ousts you.

The only way to do it is by keeping taxes low and instituting reforms...doing voting reforms early helps a lot (sucks to get the LF government though) The only way to be able to afford to do those things is colonization/conquest. Luckily the AI lets you get away with some egregious things, I like to go invade Thailand & Malaysia or Korea as Yugoslavia in the later years when my population is stabilized, Madagascar, Zanzibar, Oman & Yemen or even Persia can really help you out to get some valuable income and although your colonial possessions will probably revolt, you can slaughter them.

What is LF government? I'm new to AHD... I'm more EU3 player.

Ok so im playing as serbia and ive got all but Slovenia, Istria and Montenegro. So reasonably close. The regions of Ausrtria will be easy to get as Austria collapsed and all countries except slovenia and Venice went independent. So Austria is not bigger than it is today. Any way, my question is. After ive annexed all needed countries, I wont have enough prestige. im 13th GP and 9th place is portugal with almost 100 more points. What would i have to do to get the GP status and the 45 prestige??

I remember that time when i played Wallachia and plucked the Turkeys feathers for freedom. That game was quite boring to begin with. But in the end I managed to form Romania. I'll never forget the feel i got when i beat an entire coalition of italian, french and ottoman troops. If it's possible to form Romania as wallachia, then i'll approve that anything in this game is possible.