• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Silly question, if I get both this and the German DLC will the German DLC add anything if I play as the US? Just wondering if they require a human player.

edit: can not install. It downloads from GG and then hangs.

The two aren't compatible. So you have to choose one or the other.

And I think Gamersgate messed up. I'm seeing screenshots from the other DLC instead of the new one.

Okay, I have a Mac and I want to try to install this DLC on my Mac instal of FtM.

I am pretty sure if I can get access to the files, I can get it to work.

I bought it from gamersgate. The downloader is a exe file. So, I download it with with a virtual Windows 7 install running through VMware Fusion virtual operating system. I download the content, but after downloading the entire thing, it says it cannot find HoI 3.05 and quits. The files are no where to be found. Where do the files go? Do they disappear? I just need to get the files over to my Mac environment and I'm sure I can get it to work.

Okay, I located a 259 MB file entitled "Launch" which appears as a Unix Executable file. Anyone have any idea how to extract the actual HoI files from it?

Last edited:
Okay, I have a Mac and I want to try to install this DLC on my Mac instal of FtM.

I am pretty sure if I can get access to the files, I can get it to work.

I bought it from gamersgate. The downloader is a exe file. So, I download it with with a virtual Windows 7 install running through VMware Fusion virtual operating system. I download the content, but after downloading the entire thing, it says it cannot find HoI 3.05 and quits. The files are no where to be found. Where do the files go? Do they disappear? I just need to get the files over to my Mac environment and I'm sure I can get it to work.

Okay, I located a 259 MB file entitled "Launch" which appears as a Unix Executable file. Anyone have any idea how to extract the actual HoI files from it?

with a great deal of diffucultly, as its GG versoin of DRM. when you install HOI3 it should create the regestriers that the launcher for DIG SS looks for, when there are none it quits, launch a ticket at GG to see what happens, but i wouldn't hold out hope unless you have a pc versoin of HOI3

This DLC has made the game fun for me again :happy:

At long last .... ASSEMBLY LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the decision choices are just awesome.

Thanks a million!

All,

I am buying right after I finished typing my question... Question: So will this work even if DIG is loaded also - meaning - can I install S&S while also having DIG install, have them both at the same time so I can select which I want to play - should work, yes? - Rick