+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crusader Kings 2 pre-order activation holy knight icon

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Crusader Kings 2 pre-order activation holy knight icon

i pre-ordered my game about 3 days before release and i just wanted to know if an admin can unlock the icon and the avatars for me i have proof if u need it, it just bugs me a little, i feel left out not having the avatars haha

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Was there not a sticky thead about this in the CK2 forum?
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

It's been unstickied, as they (believe they) have caught up with the backlog. Here it is.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight

sorry i posted it twice i didnt know were to post it so at first i posted it in the forum help then i posted it in the ck2 forum but can anyone help me of my situation

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    200k club500k club

In the sticky thread on registration code problems there is a link to zendesk, that would be the way to go.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

thanks for the advice

+ Reply to Thread