• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I need to negotiate with Switzerland so does that mean fry does it?

OOC: King does Colombia want to trade with Alsace?

OOC: I'd love to, but I already sent in my orders for this turn so I can't add you on for trade. And my trade wouldn't be able to get to you with France attacking you and Fry not posting anything about Switzerland yet.

OOC: I need to negotiate with Switzerland so does that mean fry does it?

OOC: Yes, Fry does all the NPC interactions, either through PM (I think) or here.

OOC: ok no problem, maybe next turn?
OOC: and Fry could I have a map please.

Last edited:
OOC: Just use trade routes through Prussia?

OOC: Prussia doesn't have acess to the sea from the Rheinland and I'd have to ask a whole heap of german minors but maybe through Prussia and the Netherlands especially since it would be pretty hard to get anything through the Swiss alps:D.

OOC: If Hanover has dropped out of the rebellion and joined the fight against France, then you would only need to ask 1 minor. If they havn't the Netherlands are a PC nation, and so we should get an answer pretty quick.

The republic of Alsace-Lorraine requests that the Kingdom of Prussia and the kingdom of the Netherlands allow trade destined for the Alsace-Lorraine to pass through their lands and ports tax-free.

The republic of Alsace-Lorraine happily accepts this deal with the Kingdom of Netherlands.

Yeesh, yeesh. Alright, a GM is here. Jakalo, you've got The Second French Empire. Send in your orders to Fry.

Suirantes, you're free to change your orders. We haven't started the update yet.

And who wanted to negotiate with an NPC?

OOC: me but it's okay since I wanted to be able to get my goods through Switzerland and Italy (who already agreed) but now I'm just sending it through the Netherlands and Prussia (Netherlands agreed and I'm assuming Prussia will let it through since I'm there puppet). Oh and do I start with a trade agreement with Prussia?

OOC: So I just say Send trade through Netherlands and Prussia? and I won't be able to send my orders until Morrell comes on because I need to ask him something.

A message rings out across Germany

People of Germany! The Revolution has begun!

Leave the feilds, leave the factories, leave your homes! Join the Revolution! Rebel against the oppressive Prussians!

Fight For a better Future! Fright For Freedom! Fight for the Fatherland!

392px-Image_Germania_%28painting%29.jpg