• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They REALLY don't like the British. I could change it to an Irish nationalist revolt, if you'd like.

OOC: Let's just say there's a special court-martial waiting for him when we get to him.

"Hey bro you got my back right?" "Yeah of course Abe!" *Wanders off into the hills never to be seen again."

OOC: Or you could try to free him, scold him for what he did, and then put him back in the fight, seeing as how he is still the greatest General in the world right now.

They REALLY don't like the British. I could change it to an Irish nationalist revolt, if you'd like.

OOC: It would make more sense, but I dont want to create more work for you.

OOC: Or you could try to free him, scold him for what he did, and then put him back in the fight, seeing as how he is still the greatest General in the world right now.

OOC: Is/was he though? Tactically he was very good (Apart from how he liked to just surrender. No breakouts for him!) but even so he had weaknesses. I guess the 60's is just an awesome-general dry period.

OOC: Post Napoleonic 1800's is generally a pretty crappy time for Generals.

OOC: Is/was he though? Tactically he was very good (Apart from how he liked to just surrender. No breakouts for him!) but even so he had weaknesses. I guess the 60's is just an awesome-general dry period.

OOC: It was either surrender or die, which would you honestly chose as a General? And yes, he is/was still. Frymonmon even said he still is.

Hm, I'm gonna need a flag for Marx led Marxist Britain. It'd be devoid of nationalist symbols, and the first Marxist flag in creation, so if anyone wants to help out, it'd be appreciated.

OOC: What kind of troop quality do the Revolutionaries have? Id imagine its mostly just peasants with sticks/basic guns? And Id imagine they arent all fully commited to the cause?

Cesar, I would but... and this is going to sound really stupid... I refuse to deface my flag. The colours shall be kept out of the reach of vermin, be they Marxist, Zulu or French. :p

And I would still like to protest that you should wait for Rundstedt to come back and decide. Its hardly fair otherwise.

OOC: I would send Lee to live in the British colonies of Africa, but I am too kind.
@Cesar: Pure red makes sense.

OOC: What kind of troop quality do the Revolutionaries have? Id imagine its mostly just peasants with sticks/basic guns? And Id imagine they arent all fully commited to the cause?

Cesar, I would but... and this is going to sound really stupid... I refuse to deface my flag. The colours shall be kept out of the reach of vermin, be they Marxist, Zulu or French. :p

I'd say, a good estimate, 250,000 industry workers that have control of 50% of the British Industry in the Home Islands. They have simple rifled muskets.

It's not going to be a British flag. It's going to be a completely independent flag, like The Commune or The Soviets.

OOC: I still refuse. Upon my honour as a Briton and a Gentlemen, I would never let the colours of Her Majesty fall into the hands of such as you. :p

Rifled muskets, eh? Well, jolly good. Continue as planned.

OOC: It was either surrender or die, which would you honestly chose as a General? And yes, he is/was still. Frymonmon even said he still is.

OOC: Tell that to the Germans and Russians in WW2. That front was famous for it's encirclement warfare and repeated successful breakouts. I'm not arguing against Fry's placement of him in this game, hell it's a forum game. Just historically I don't see him as thaaat fantastic.

fwrflag.png

Here's a flag. :D

And I would still like to protest that you should wait for Rundstedt to come back and decide. Its hardly fair otherwise.

OOC: I am fairly sure he'll accept. He have soft spot for France.

Alright, I'm considering using pure red.

And I saw that one already seek. From some weird federation of alternate history. Its ugly, and not suitable!

OOC: Why not just add a hammer and sickle to the Union flag?