• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Care to explain why my vote makes me a 'definite' suspect while Rendap's vote for HDK, two minutes before mine, doesn't even get quoted?

As I said, I missed things. Like that I suppose. Still, is that your best defence? "That guy should be on the list as well!"

As I said, I missed things. Like that I suppose. Still, is that your best defence? "That guy should be on the list as well!"

Well there's not much else I can say, is there. Yes, I voted HDK, yes he wasn't a frontrunner at that time and yes, other people voted him afterwards turning him into a frontrunner.

Like I said, I was looking at the votes that had been cast the day before and HDK was the only one who already had some votes that same day. Voting my other suspects would have been useless.

Well there's not much else I can say, is there. Yes, I voted HDK, yes he wasn't a frontrunner at that time and yes, other people voted him afterwards turning him into a frontrunner.

Like I said, I was looking at the votes that had been cast the day before and HDK was the only one who already had some votes that same day. Voting my other suspects would have been useless.

I still love you falc. it's ok.

vote Slinky

that "random pick" business is definitely fishy

vote euro

I expect him not to hang and today is NFC and AFC championship day and other stuff to do. I probably not change my vote but who the world knows.

Well, I don't like to vote early because I tend to forget about my vote and not come back to change it. Its always nice to let other people do the thinking for you. :laugh:

Gonna VOTE ENKHUUSH

Without reason, huh?

Official vote count, 3h 54min to deadlin

Slinky - 3 - Falc, esemesas, enkhuush, Kriszo
enkhuush - 3 - Capt. Kiwi, pevergreen, Rockingluke
walrus - 2 - sbr, Taiisatai64
Bagricula - 2 - Najs, Paendrag
pevergreen - 1 - snoopdogg
Najs - 1 - Bagricula
Rendap - 1 - Trinitrotolouen
Falc - 1 - randakar
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Adamus
EUROO7 - 1 - jacob-Lundgren,

not voted - lots - the_hdk, Suirantes, Nautilu, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, Vainglory, humancalculator, walrus, Yakman, Kingepyon, AOK.11

Missed one vote - 3 - Adamus, the_hdk, Suirantes

Oh what the hell. Let's have fun again.

Vote Bagricula

Vote enkhuush

not a random vote between the top four candidates

As for an explanation for the random vote, I had no good ideas about suspects and I wanted my vote to matter. I used the same voting rule on the first day. Random means random, so when people ask why I didn't randomly choose someone else, ask the rng.

Finally - I used the 2PP given to me as a villager to take the Brutal trait. Now, I don't want to accidentally kill anyone important to the village if I get lynched, but I do have a brutal target already set.....

Really? That isn't very helpful to the village and would be a strange move for a goodie.

Looking at the count, Slinky is ahead by 1, with 4, and Enk is second with 3. Having no idea what's going on,

Vote Slinky

I'll try to pay attention tomorrow.

Really? That isn't very helpful to the village and would be a strange move for a goodie.
But it is an effective way to stay unlynched. Anyway, other villagers will know I'm not lying out my ass about it. Hopefully.