• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(423529)

Sergeant
4 Badges
Dec 14, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
I will be playing as Venice from 1399 onwards using the mod Death & Taxes

This will be my first ever AAR so bear with me

Veniceflag-2.gif

October 14th, 1399. Venice is a mere shell of the fame it truly deserves. It is in disarray, having only 5 provinces to call its own: Venezia, Treviso on the Italian Coast and Albania, Athens and Vlore in West Greece. And with a small trade League, Venice can not compete against the giants of Genoa and the Hansa.

However, Venice will rise, for on this October day, a new heir appears: Doge Goober, the greatest bastard that ever lived. He won the election easily with his platform of free blowjob Tuesday. His political enemies paled in comparison to him. Goober destroyed the competition, calling the bureaucrat names until cried, convincing the diplomat that the glass of wine he was given was totally not filled with arsenic and the military man, accidentally and brutally cut his head off while shaving, Goober offered his sincerest condolences to the family.

Goober takes office of Most Revered Noob of Venice today, a day which will live on the greatest moment in Venetian history since free Handjob Monday.

Goober has outlined the goals for Venice:
1) Out compete every other Trade League
2) Etablish a Ventian dominance over Trade
3) Conquer Greece and Thrace
4) Find out why people keep laughing at his name
5) WORLD DOMINATION!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA

Chapter 1 DOGE & FRIENDS
Coming soon.

Last edited: