• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, It seemed like a memory leak since i was looking in task manager and the Ram went up to 3 GB slowly rising to it.
And you can edit in Faction Leaders?

I basically did no focus since i wanted to design mine own country(thus not thinking about AI).

Yes, go to the hsitory/country files.. or was common//countries? dont remember,check vanilla files (im at work now), and add faction = allies, or faction = axis, or faction = conmintern (check the this one) in the country you want. (if there is only 1 faction member is the leader)

edit: i made some (minor) changes for both generator in the last release, but i didnt try the old generator. Ill check it, thx! (but i think i ll remove the old generator because it is shit :x)

anyway, i say "the violet one in turkey" :)

Last edited:
Mollocan republic of Islands(or whatever name is close to this one) that is, I first thought 'A GOOD PLACED BYZANTIUM?' Or is there even Byzantium :S

Anyway, Poland leads the poll(Curacao has a doubt vote)But poland does has a good industry and OIL!

Voting has ended!

The winner is Poland!

ETA First Chapter: Saturday or Friday, Probably Saturday due to my english book report.

Polish Oil shall rule the world.

Last edited:
Chapter 1: 1936 - The prelude
3MsBE.jpg

Our mighty realm of Polish-ness
Poland starts off decent, It has a Oil Province and begins with some 50 Efficient Industrial Capacity.
Now, don't be shocked by the absence of any armed force, i enabled it for all nations.
K6PzI.jpg

First off, what are our rightful lands according to the game
We have cores on almost all of communist China(including oil province) and it looks like communist china has only 1 VP, the CApital.
Pszgl.png

Our government in charge, We are left-wing radical and we have a oil emir as president(how fitting).
We only take away 2 ministers to replace with 5% more leadership and less supply usage.
AKZ5C.jpg

Our scientists are working on these technologies and the red ones are just in the planning.
kjJ3h.jpg

This is what our factories are working on, the 4de Infantry is cancelled due to artillery need in the others.
j11o2.jpg

Our consumers demand that they get at least 17.5/49 dedicated to them as goods.
A large part of our organisation dedicates on research while a very small part makes relations.
And of course, our armies get people to recruit officers.
gibPT.jpg

Our minister for Security is caught cheating on hes wife, even having a 17 year long relation with the woman that he is cheating with!
He is replaced by Walker Loera, who gives speeches that say that we should get our cores in Communist China.
qAtdT.jpg

This event is a basic one in RandomHoi, it gives everyone 400 MP doesn't matter what size you are.
K6NAF.jpg

In July, the training of the 2 divisions(other is slightly delayed) and we set up a decent OOB for our new forces to communicate through.
They are reserves though so we must pre-pare before war.
2weZZ.jpg

b1mv6.jpg

Meanwhile in the Polish research labs, we complete several improvements for our infantrymen, also making a new brigade that will in the future support Divisions and will be included in any tank division.
dKDZT.jpg

We also keep training new infantry and we plan a new division of tanks after 3 more divisions of infantry get trained.
We deploy them near the Chinese border and they notice this...
mgxjr.jpg

The polish people are being oppressed in Communist china and we have positioned forces.
We are being hold back by the old treaty of randomhoi.

This finishes Chapter 1
(Album:http://imgur.com/a/qnyAd)

Attachments

• gibPT.jpg
    gibPT.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 99
A lot of cores there. What is that nation directly north of you that has a border to your capital? Do they only have a few more provinces north from where the screan ends? Or do they keep going north? Might be wise to take them out next, after ComChina.

@King50000, It's Malaysia just north of him.

But otherwise an excellent starting place you have, and with the cores you should be able to become fairly strong early in the game without too much trouble.

I am really more afraid of USA, since they will probably border me should i eat my cores(USA has 150 IC) and if they eat their cores.
And you all know USA, if they smell Oil, INVADE /overused political joke.

EDIT: Nothing happened in 1937-1938 expect building more troops.

Last edited: