• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
Sometimes cities of your "colleagues" will appear almost at your doorstep, Your Lordship, and it is up to you to set the destiny that will await them. You may conquer; you may raise them to the ground, or allow their existence for profit. You may also make their owners your trusted allies, though I advise you not to trust anyone.

warlock_screen4.jpg

This look scaringly similar to Civ5...I like it
Maby thats just me though

You may also make their owners your trusted allies, though I advise you not to trust anyone.

View attachment 41183

If i cant trust anyone how can i trust you when you tell me not to trust anyone therefore making me trust you if your wrong and not trust you if your right but if i trust you then that means I cant trust you meaning I should trust you and *head explodes*

Civ 5 is a cartoon. I uninstalled that game shortly after it's release. For me, it was the worst purchase of the decade.

Paradox knows strategy. Warlock will be mine at pre-release.

i have never seen dragons in civ5
I didn't say this was civ5; I said it looked the same.
And no...we dont have dragons in civ5. Dovahkin has already been there ;-)

Game looks great. :)

Yes, it looks very much like Civ5. With dragons! Looks great to me.

Rivers aside, Civ5 looked solid and had a decent interface, so I don't mind the visual similarities. :) Just 1UPT and other fundamental designs ... those I hope to not see taken inspiration from. ("Please don't copy the mess!")