• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jet-pack machine gun (,Bary Steakfries or jet-pack joyride) wizard

has a machine gun jet-pack as weapon (use recoil of gunfire to fly) which allows to fly over enemies and deal damage while above them but they can still attack you. You also have basic staff (unless anyone can think of anything better)

Last edited:
Swimming wizard (wizards can't swim unless they have the right equipment)

Character model is a wizard with flotation devices (the type young children use to learn to swim). Throws rubber duckies as weapon and has a staff middle click ability to splash enermies (can only be used in water). Has the ability of water immunity and can swim in deep water (does not matter what equipment you have).

The Ball wizard

Has the hammer off the game which causes massive pushback but no damage. Middle click summon the ball which is atracted to your character and is unable to damage you, you can use the hammer to hit it away and it will then be atracted back towards you. The ball deals damage to enermies when it has momentum. Also hammer can be charged for more knockback.

The wizard gineapig

Wizard which is in a gineapig ball which reduces damage. Has no melée weapon (couldn't think of one to post if you have an idea for it). Has staff with charge ability that causes knockback and damage to all enermies run over.

You really need a change of the headline by now afraidofflames, more like "A humongous bundle of ideas ..." Soon to reach page 3 ;)

But how about an OLW wizard. Because he must be hidden somewhere in there, along with him, all the wizard chicks. ( At least all the Swedish ones )

For those outside of Scandinavia that might think "ehhh what" ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syrh5XQXJqk ( I think, in Sweden, one of the longest running commercials. "Where are all the chicks" )

I'll try a OLW wizard but may not be that great

weapon is throwing packets of chips which do damage then heal overtime. Middle click is summons a wall of women around you which act like a destructible shield (they will copy your movement).
Hope that's what you want PS_ (I don't know the character so try to forgive me if I get it wrong).
I will attempt any ideas posted.

Last edited:
Headless horseless horseman wizard (making more valve related character)

This character was featured as a tf2 holloween update, he wears a cape and has a jackolanton head.
The wizard version would have the famous axe that decapitates people with a kill (could also use the player version stats that makes you start with less health but increase heal (to a certain degree) with each Head he take). Staff middle click ability would be scare which makes enermies unable to attack and slower movement speed For a certain time but only affects a small radius around you.

Last edited:
The terminator wizard

weapon is a shotgun. Staff middle click ability is 'I'll be back' (when used gives you a short period, where you will respawn on a random location instead of death).
Resistant to fire.
Immune to Poison.
Weakness is electricity.