• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you may always play the single ones and mp ones :)

for the first, make sure that you clear the area as soon as the mission starts. no wolves, bears, snakes. It is a must! next, start building trading posts. there are 3 places for those. build them, and you will see how ur cash goes up! Third, make use fo the money. On classic, I give you plenty of cash to start up with. Develop the kingdom quickly. You need elves!

So, it wasn't vaporware after all! :) Excellent job with this. Thank you, and your team, for all the hard work. I hope that Cold Sunrise will get the recognition it undoubtedly deserves. I'll seed the file for a while, too.

There were many demands on an upload, I will do that today or tomorrow. Megaupload probably.
Thanks. I may need this too. After 27 hours, I only have 28.3% of the file.

Thanks. I may need this too. After 27 hours, I only have 28.3% of the file.

I got the whole thing in just a few hours. May be worthwhile to restart your torrent client so that you may get more/better peers/seeders.

Great expansion a lot of attention to detail is shown in the game kudos to the devs you guys did great!! Only 1 problem i noticed is that the AI bravery setting seems to be off, (example) Paladin lvl 35 running away from about 5 skellies aside from the bravery issues everything is working great! Thanks again for the game guys i will seed as long as possible till my ratio is about 10 - 1. I hope you guys release more maps in the future and fix the little issues =).

Just tried playing the first map and got creamed - what a great challenge. I had actually gotten to a good place, but all my heroes were out fighting a super ogre when the next wave came in.

I really like all of the changes I have noticed so far, from the small graphical changes, to AI behavior. Each hero type is more distinct. I also notice that Cold Sunrise makes Majesty 2 a bit more like the original Majesty. Great work!

I will also keep seeding, probably until I reach a 1:1 ratio.

Well ive run into another issue i get a constant crash after the "The Return" chapter. As soon as i beat the chapter the game just shuts down and i get a game shutdown error :wacko: ive tried to restart the chapter 3x and ive get to the end and the same result :sad: i hope noone else gets this error ill try to reinstall maybe that will help.

@ Weijun tip for the first mission is ....... think outside the normal approach :D i got creamed a few times too till i figured out the right way to get pass that mission hehehe. Ohh i agree with the most the AI change cept certain classes are suppose to be super brave like the paladin hes suppose to know no fear and yet runs away from a few undead i dont remember the paladin being such a huge chicken ever :laugh:

I fail again on the Global Cold Snap again, i try not to clear out those creeps in order to buy me time to build up the defences yet it's still no good. Anyone have an idea how to hold for 60 days?

BTW, i really like this expansion it's been fun to play. Great Job Hapuga.

You should clear the creeps out. You will be overrun by them if you do not. It is a defensive map, but best defence is good offence. Clear out as many dens as possible, and you will buy yourself just enough time to set up defences on the base + your heroes will get a lot of experience and cash, which is critically important. Develop your smithy. Develop your market.

This is the first stage of the game. It will get really nasty after about day 30. Be ready. Thats when you want to be really defensive and stuff. But you have to be prepared. Effective unit allocation is key. Learn to divide your heroes in groups and put them in the paths of your enemy.

"hint"
Build temple of Agrela. Resurrect the fallen.

"hint hint"
you may even resurrect the mages.

Nice to see this game still getting some attention

Just finished the first level, took a few restarts but in the end did it easy.

Some bugs I came across:
1: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/m2csbug1.jpg/
All but 1 of my 6 Elves got stuck at top left of the map, 1 is stuck chasing a skelly, the other 4 stuck fleeing.

1.5: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/m2csbug15.jpg/
As above, can see the health bars of some creatures stuck too

2: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/m2csbug2.jpg/
Cant really tell from pic, bit of a pathing issue here at top of map, heroes cant get to lair, creatures cant get to heroes.

Nice job on this expansion though Hapuga

You should clear the creeps out. You will be overrun by them if you do not. It is a defensive map, but best defence is good offence. Clear out as many dens as possible, and you will buy yourself just enough time to set up defences on the base + your heroes will get a lot of experience and cash, which is critically important. Develop your smithy. Develop your market.

This is the first stage of the game. It will get really nasty after about day 30. Be ready. Thats when you want to be really defensive and stuff. But you have to be prepared. Effective unit allocation is key. Learn to divide your heroes in groups and put them in the paths of your enemy.

"hint"
Build temple of Agrela. Resurrect the fallen.

"hint hint"
you may even resurrect the mages.

WOW! i didin't know that we can resurrect the dead ice mages... i thought that the resurrect spell is only limited to your own troops.

Thx for the tip i will try to wipe out the creeps as soon as possible.

i clear out the dens at day 22, start to group the heros and i did make it to day 54 only. Man i wonder where did i do wrong... they just keep swarming through...

Last edited:
well, 54 is much better than 44 isnt it? ;) Reconsider your strategy. Probably you have lost because one or two times the enemy managed to get through your defences :) You have only 6 more days to go which means 1-2 waves more to stand against.

WOW! i didin't know that we can resurrect the dead ice mages... i thought that the resurrect spell is only limited to your own troops.

Thx for the tip i will try to wipe out the creeps as soon as possible.

i clear out the dens at day 22, start to group the heros and i did make it to day 54 only. Man i wonder where did i do wrong... they just keep swarming through...

BroMike dont forget Inn's they dont seem much but if you put them on key points your heroes has a quick shelter to run in too if they get banged up real bad also dont forget your aoe freeze spells they are super great for buying you some time just place key stuff like that and youll get pass this mission. Every little bit helps to get pass even those Inn's. I cant count the number of times it saved my heroes and myself the cost of resurrect hahaha. Have fun ! You can do it!